River City Ransom: Underground (out 2/27/17)

Wavergray

River City Ransom: Underground a officially licensed sequel to old school classic beat 'em up game River City Ransom. I had never heard of this game until now and while it did have a successful kickstarter campaign it did not reach it's PS4 and PSV stretch goal. It will be released on Windows, Mac, and Linux sometime later this year.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Whenever things like this happen, a Kickstarter game not making a particular console stretch goal, it usually ends up making it's way to that console eventually by way of the profit made from the initial release. No need to lose hope just yet, I'm certainly not losing hope, since ChromeOS isn't one of the listed OS's, I'll be waiting for the day it comes to PS4 with the rest of you.

Whenever things like this happen, a Kickstarter game not making a particular console stretch goal, it usually ends up making it's way to that console eventually by way of the profit made from the initial release. No need to lose hope just yet, I'm certainly not losing hope, since ChromeOS isn't one of the listed OS's, I'll be waiting for the day it comes to PS4 with the rest of you.

I hope so. River City Ransom is still a really fun game to play (I have it on my Wii Virtual Console).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Update:

The game will be released on PC,, Mac, and Linux February 27.:yay::dance:

As of right now there is no PS4,Xbone, or Nintendo versions. (they didn't reach those stretch goals during it's kickstarter campaign)

Here's the launch Launch Trailer:

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1