Lions, Balls, and Fire, oh my! and The Final Marsipan !? [Plat Race 2016]

Plat Race Bets  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you place in favor of winning?

• TigressLion
    • Titanic Balls
    • Whyfire
    • Finalbass
    • MarsipanRumpan

It's going to be awhile until my next plat, this will be a good learning curve in the land of tales

over all enjoying the graphics and awesome characters in Japanese with subs :D

Here's me on my journey, waddling around with my crew :lol:

giphy.gif

Edited by Titanic Balls
  • Like 2

It's going to be awhile until my next plat, veterans can get the plat in 2 plus weeks

over all enjoying the graphics and awesome characters in Japanese with subs :D

Here's me on my journey, waddling around with my crew :lol:

giphy.gif

This is great news, actually some of the best news I've heard in a while. Now I may have time to catch up ;D

• Like 1

So plat in Batman Arkham City and 100% on Harley Quinns revenge DLC, going back to do Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman challenges later. But a plat atleast, now on to the fantastic Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep :D

Good luck on Ice Cream Beat Master Mode for every song, you'll need it. :wave:

Speaking of which, 2.5 is rotting in my PS3 right now, really need to do something about that... <_<:ninja:

Good luck on Ice Cream Beat Master Mode for every song, you'll need it. :wave:

Speaking of which, 2.5 is rotting in my PS3 right now, really need to do something about that... <_<:ninja:

Thanks dude, but I only have Aqua left and is done with Ice Cream Master Mode with all three of them, finished Aqua's yesterday lol. Only have some commands, the arena, unversed missions and secret bosses left with Aqua. I finished Terra Nov last year and Ventus like September.

If you need any tips on 1.5/2.5 feel free to ask me, Im pretty good at KH, also know a lot of the story so feel free to ask :P

Thanks dude, but I only have Aqua left and is done with Ice Cream Master Mode with all three of them, finished Aqua's yesterday lol. Only have some commands, the arena, unversed missions and secret bosses left with Aqua. I finished Terra Nov last year and Ventus like September.

If you need any tips on 1.5/2.5 feel free to ask me, Im pretty good at KH, also know a lot of the story so feel free to ask :P

Okay, I'll keep you in mind when I get to work on those games soon. Good luck on No Heart and the super-secret bosses, though after seeing Aqua with Spellweaver in a speed run, I wouldn't be surprised if you cheesed that. :lol:

• Like 1

Where does Pluto run off to in the beginning, where was he?

He was in Disney Castle and traveled with The Gummi Ship in the last moment and thus arrived in Traverse Town with Donald and Goofy.

Then he runs away, but you'll find out where he is in CoM, I belive the scene is even in KH1's secret ending.

You'll also see him in KH2 and BBS but its pretty unknown otherwise where Pluto is during the entire journey :P

• Like 1

Where does Pluto run off to in the beginning, where was he?

I actually can help with that question, you find out about what Pluto did during KH on DDD

He went after King Mickey who was running around in Traverse Town at that time, that's how he gets the letter from King Mickey they see him holding at the ending of the game, he then uses the corridors of Darkness to jump around and pop up on several worlds like the Organization does, until they find him at the end.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
  • Like 2

I actually can help with that question, you find out about what Pluto did during KH on DDD

He went after King Mickey who was running around in Traverse Town at that time, that's how he gets the letter from King Mickey they see him holding at the ending of the game, he then uses the corridors of Darkness to jump around and pop up on several worlds like the Organization does, until they find him at the end.

Oh fuck thats right lol. Ofcourse you'd come and correct me ;) Haha, thanks anyways, Im at the girlfriend so will write to you later bud :)

• Like 1

The last plat I got was on Feb 15th an easy one too, personal decorator in black ops 3 has been keeping me busy

kick ass job guys on all of the new :platinum:, hopefully I can get this complete before the end of the month :hmm:

March Break is here after today, my hunting will slow down for 9 days haha, I might get overpassed :facepalm: