Lions, Balls, and Fire, oh my! and The Final Marsipan !? [Plat Race 2016]

Plat Race Bets  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you place in favor of winning?

• TigressLion
    • Titanic Balls
    • Whyfire
    • Finalbass
    • MarsipanRumpan

• 2 weeks later...

Fashionably late Black Ops 3 platinum #75

it only took 3 days and 20 hours for single player, 24 hours for Mp and 9 hours for Zombies. So glad it's complete one plat I thought would take over :)

bd1mibepzr5ff3vlnaxn.gif

You've been working on this for a while, many congratulations on this ! Now you can move onto more and better things!

You should give up on TR though.......

By the way, I won't be getting a plat again this week. so If you get TR or another, you might take most points haha.

• Like 2

Hey finished some big tests in school and that's why I've been gone (A and B on everything :P
Got the play in Far Cry Primal, returning to Bloodborne today but don't really feel like playing it. Oh well, gotta play as much as I can because I won't  be able to play almost anything in may thanks to 12 tests I belive, plus assignments for the ending of the school year. Sigh, school sucks at times :P

Hey finished some big tests in school and that's why I've been gone (A and B on everything :P

Got the play in Far Cry Primal, returning to Bloodborne today but don't really feel like playing it. Oh well, gotta play as much as I can because I won't  be able to play almost anything in may thanks to 12 tests I belive, plus assignments for the ending of the school year. Sigh, school sucks at times :P

WsyqoBK.gif?noredirect

Jk ;) Congrats man! Keep up on the good work! You can do it :)

Primal is easy, shouldn't take you too long to plat it..

Edited by Whyfire

Even though all of the contenders were aware of the changes on Monday, with my busy-ness I haven't had the time to update it on the forum until now.

Though I'm trying, I am not sure if I will be able to pop a plat this week x.X, as I only have today and tomorrow left, maybe I can rush PoP with what I have?

Heyo, finally, FINALLY done with Bloodborne wich should net some points. In time for Ratchet & Clank too. Super stoked to finally get a plat and be done with Bloodborne so I hopefully have a chance to return to this game. *Looking at you Lion* ;)

It's been like 2 weeks, the plat withdrawal in me is real. Grats though, It's been fun reading your comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted for Titanic Balls :) btw can you tell me please what is that anime on your plat race intro where you introduce Whyfire.

The anime is called Shakugan No Shana :) Great anime...

Edited by Whyfire
  • Like 1