Lions, Balls, and Fire, oh my! and The Final Marsipan !? [Plat Race 2016]

Plat Race Bets  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you place in favor of winning?

• TigressLion
    • Titanic Balls
    • Whyfire
    • Finalbass
    • MarsipanRumpan

So torn as to who to vote for....think it's gonna have to be Titanic Balls, mainly based off the reason that he lives in the same state that I do (or at least I think he does :hmm: )

When I started reading I was like "hmm I recognize that point scoring system" ;)  The extra little spin is pretty cool and will work well with there being more participants.  Good luck to you all (and PS. Titanic....don't sink!)

• Like 1

After doing an Epic Quest together, I just have to support Titanic Balls.

The point system seems a bit too complicated. If I understand it correct, participants get points for 100-rarity + amount of hours according to guides, which can also be halved if someone else plats the same game? What happens when more than 2 people obtain the same plat, does the score keep getting divided by 2 every time or is it divided based on the amount of people who have it?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

After doing an Epic Quest together, I just have to support Titanic Balls.

The point system seems a bit too complicated. If I understand it correct, participants get points for 100-rarity + amount of hours according to guides, which can also be halved if someone else plats the same game? What happens when more than 2 people obtain the same plat, does the score keep getting divided by 2 every time or is it divided based on the amount of people who have it?

The latter.

Voted for Titanic, though I'm baffled as to how the SO plat is only worth 119 points considering it's a 1% UR that takes hundreds of hours which no one else seems to have atm. Surely it should be worth hundred's of points? Or am I misunderstanding the rules?

As this is a 2016 race, we counted from the first of Jan. As he platted it at 8pm, thats 20 hours from midnight. So We agreed a full 20 points.

• Like 2

Scores were recalculated to remove all hours spent points on trophies before 2016, So fairness in conjunction with Titanic's SO has been equalized. Haha.

cool beans tigress :D

I was super busy making a beat to race the sun yesterday 5,004,234, 10 minutes of switch ups and changes

project complete, more time for plats

race the sun vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWa8Ke2JibE

Edited by Titanic Balls