What are the Easiest games to platinum?

tontsa246

I buy only a few games each year that I know I like but I also know I never get platinum (Black Ops 3 for example...)

What I do today, is that I buy games that are easy to platinum. I would like to know your suggestions.

I just bought Need For Speed for 28€ - just because it is easy to platinum. Then again, I bought Everybody Gones To The Rapture and it was too boring - even though very easy to platinum I heard. 

I have 11 games on Platinum and would like you TO NOT mention these, I consider these as easy games:

Saints Row 3, NFS Most Wanted, BF4, Far Cry 4, Murdered: Soul Suspect (perfect example why I buy games for trophies), Metro 2033, DriveClub, Wolfenstein The Old Blood, Rocket League and TWD Season 1.

Please let me know the easiest games you know to platinum - on PS4!

I buy only a few games each year that I know I like but I also know I never get platinum (Black Ops 3 for example...)

What I do today, is that I buy games that are easy to platinum. I would like to know your suggestions.

I just bought Need For Speed for 28€ - just because it is easy to platinum. Then again, I bought Everybody Gones To The Rapture and it was too boring - even though very easy to platinum I heard. 

I have 11 games on Platinum and would like you TO NOT mention these, I consider these as easy games:

Saints Row 3, NFS Most Wanted, BF4, Far Cry 4, Murdered: Soul Suspect (perfect example why I buy games for trophies), Metro 2033, DriveClub, Wolfenstein The Old Blood, Rocket League and TWD Season 1.

Please let me know the easiest games you know to platinum - on PS4!

PS4 only topic (though it as others in it because people didn't notice it was in the PS4 section or just didn't care) - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17658-quickest-easiest-platinum-youve-ever-gotten/?hl=%2Beasiest

PS3 only topic  - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6032-what-is-your-fastest-platinum/page-1?hl=+easiest%20+fastest%20+platinum

Covering all systems topic (though it's a hardest and easiest topic so more to sort through) - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12415-what-is-your-hardest-and-easiest-platinum/page-1?hl=+fastest%20+easiest%20+platinum

• Like 1

Some of the easiest on ps4 are:

♦ Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power (5 hours)

♦ ALBEDO: Eyes from outer space (2 hous)

♦ The Order 1886 (8 hours)

♦ Wolfenstein the New Order (easier than Old Blood) (15 hours)

♦ Skyscrappers (US/UK) (1 hour each)

♦ Goosebumps: The Game (2 hours)

♦ Steins;Gate 0 (1-2 hours)

♦ Teslagrad (US/KOR) (2-3 hours each)

♦ Sound Shapes (US/CH/JP/EUR) (5 hours first time, then 30 seconds to sync the others)

♦ Life is Strange (10 hours)

♦ Nubla (1 hours, can be done in 30 mins if you know what to do)

♦ Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse (5 hours)

♦ Goat Simulator (2-3 hours)

♦ inFamous: Second Son (12 hours)

♦ inFamous First Light (7 hours)

♦ God of War III Remastered (7-8 hours)

♦ LA Cops (7 hours)

♦ Toro (7 hours)

♦ Color Guardians (8 hours)

♦ Tales From the Borderlands

♦ The Wolf Among us

♦ Back to the Future: The Game

♦ Game of Thrones

• Like 1

Anything by TellTale (except Walking Dead season 2 because it doesn't have a platinum)

Life is Strange (it's a struggle mentally with the hipster garbage but being evil to everyone is entertaining)

Assassins Creed Syndicate (There is no online play in it this time and it's mostly just cleaning up the map)

ANY Lego Game

Final Fantasy 7 (you can just put it on God mode and speed up the game by using R3 and L3.. god mode makes your strongest attacks happen all the time and you eheal after being hit)

Everybody's gone to the rapture (simple walking game, the speed of it can annoy you but if you keep at it its easy...)

Farming Simulator 15 (long but easy plat)

Minecraft (so many guides to help but can be a little long without help)

Rocket League