Cross Save Issues

After playing a little bit on PS4, I'd thought it would be great to play this on the Vita. However, I cannot use the cross save functionality no matter how many times I upload my save to the cloud, on either system. It shows that no save data is available.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I don't know since I haven't bought digimon yet, but may I ask you if it has the cross buy? I'd like to get the vita version, but it's digital only  :( 

In this way I could get the PS4 version and play on vita instead.

After playing a little bit on PS4, I'd thought it would be great to play this on the Vita. However, I cannot use the cross save functionality no matter how many times I upload my save to the cloud, on either system. It shows that no save data is available.

Anyone else having similar problems?

It´s so common in new games, maybe they patch it.

I never used cross save before, so I wasn't sure. You actually have to load your save in game, then save it to the cross save cloud in game,instead of just uploading your save file to the cloud.

I don't know since I haven't bought digimon yet, but may I ask you if it has the cross buy? I'd like to get the vita version, but it's digital only  :( 

In this way I could get the PS4 version and play on vita instead.

After playing the game on both systems, I think it suits the vita better ($20 cheaper as well).

If you import Asia version, you can get physical version.

It's English subbed obviously.

I see a lot of people talking about english-subbed Asia versions of games lately... is this a common thing? Do all (or nearly all) Asia version games contain English subs?

I see a lot of people talking about english-subbed Asia versions of games lately... is this a common thing? Do all (or nearly all) Asia version games contain English subs?

It's quite common in modern age. 

Japan finally realizes that these games actually have potential here (not always enough potential for physical versions to pay off, though) and it's also one way how to bypass the censorship BS so I'm pretty sure it will be even more common in future =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

It's quite common in modern age. 

Japan finally realizes that these games actually have potential here (not always enough potential for physical versions to pay off, though) and it's also one way how to bypass the censorship BS so I'm pretty sure it will be even more common in future =D

So it's becoming common.

Shame. Was really hoping to play Digimon Adventure English-subbed. Oh well. I'll get to it in a few years when my Japanese is better.

Anyway, thanks for the help.