So, ummm...

Funny story - my local library set out a recent poll asking how they could become better. Obviously, I said "get more games". Apparently, a lot of people said the same thing...except that they asked for kid's games.

TROPHY WHORING TIME!!!

Anyway, I picked this up yesterday, and it's...surprisingly annoying. Why do you have to wait in real time for your puppy to rest? Ugh...

• Like 4

I feel like this could've been a status...

Too much non-essential material on the Puppy Rescue board, huh?  :lol:

Is old yeller in this game? 

If he is, I won't be as sad when he gets put down...except that he'll probably have to rest from that, too.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

Funny story - my local library set out a recent poll asking how they could become better. Obviously, I said "get more games". Apparently, a lot of people said the same thing...except that they asked for kid's games.

TROPHY WHORING TIME!!!

Anyway, I picked this up yesterday, and it's...surprisingly annoying. Why do you have to wait in real time for your puppy to rest? Ugh...

My library had this. I wouldn't buy it, but free trophies, AMIRITE?

Anyway, my daughter loved it. Now I have to import the UK version for her.

Monster High was not nearly as well received.

So, I realized yesterday that there is a delay between when you go outside and when you can rescue more puppies, so the required rest for the puppies isn't as severe anymore. Still, I don't understand why it can take so long. This morning, I waited a full two minutes from the time I got on my bike to the time that a puppy showed up for rescue outside.

The game is pretty cute. My 3-year-old really enjoys watching it. the problem is that the control scheme is too complex for her (and the controller is too big for her hand), but I think that were she 6, she probably wouldn't find it as enjoyable. This game just skews too young. But still, she likes watching the puppies run the obstacles, or get a bath, so I don't feel too bad for whoring on the trophies.

And...we're done. For those looking to whore, you could do worse, although I wish they had mixed it up a little more. It gets remarkably boring to go through obedience training over and over, when you do the exact same thing each time.

Still, with an efficient method, this could be done in around 5 hours (and even without, you should be done in 10).