How to choose low vibe bands

NeoMesjasz

I wasn't able to find any solutions to this when I played the game. I didn't even wait that long to play after release, but all bands had 50 vibe by the time I got to playing. You can still plat the game without getting all the objectives but being a completionist it didn't sit well with me. Shame.

• 1 month later...

Ive been having this issue too. Ive browsed all the different genres and all bands are at 50 fame and leave because I didnt give them 2 million dollars for a big mac. I reckon they were all level 1 at one point but commuinity usage has ranked every song to max.

I think this is the answer. When I first started playing I was always offline and the bands were almost all 1s and 5s. Then when I hooked up to the internet for the first time everybody jumped straight up to 50 so it must be based on community usage. For anybody wondering about whether or not to play offline, I'm not 100% sure of my memory but about 98% certain that when I was offline it would say +1 by the band names at the end of the poster but the vibe number didn't actually increase and they remained the same as before so still impossible when they ask for a band in the mid vibe range. Also if you do a lot of work offline and then switch to online you'd sometimes loose progress and find half your festival missing, so try and play either all online or all offline.

Last question, why roulette is not available do I need earn stars to open it or something else

Last question, why roulette is not available do I need earn stars to open it or something else

You've probably figured this out by now, but in case you haven't or in case anybody else is wondering, I'm fairly certain it unlocked when you reach a certain level which comes from experience points rather than stars. Can't remember which level though sorry (It might have been lvl 10?)