Tips on how to defeat the Alien King ..

DuckSwimmer

Last night I tried to use the Flamethrower and it did do some damage, but that would mean getting up close and personal with this guy and possibly being wacked by whatever melee weapon he has.. which is what happened. x.x I also tried using his weaponset and still nothing.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Ok after 4 days straight i officially give up on this cheap piece of shit. Trying to just get 1 trophy for that long just isnt worth it. Even the devs admit its OP but wont do anything about it so yeah fuck it. Thumbs up to those who have already and those who do eventually get it but its not worth my time. Plus i like my TV the way it is instead of smashed :)

• Like 3

Ok after 4 days straight i officially give up on this cheap piece of shit. Trying to just get 1 trophy for that long just isnt worth it. Even the devs admit its OP but wont do anything about it so yeah fuck it. Thumbs up to those who have already and those who do eventually get it but its not worth my time. Plus i like my TV the way it is instead of smashed :)

I'm gonna have to agree.  The game was a lot of fun until this point.  You go into This like a fucking piss ant with nothing.  He is a one hit kill homing missile that doesn't miss.  You have about 30 seconds to somehow become an elite fucking sniper and hit him every time with something in at least your medium attack weapon slot available.

I can only imagine if I can possibly grind the hell out of XP I can get some better weapons, because the ones I have now are useless.

I'm about to just ask someone for some "shareplay" help.

Edited by Fantetti
  • Like 2

Anyone willing to consider shareplay help? I just leveled up 10 levels to get the proximity mines, and I'm about ready to just delete this. It went from fun to completely cheap AI. Very disappointed. Probably over 50 failures already. PM me if interested. Should take what....5 minutes?

• Like 1

So just an update LOL i spent all last night leveling up to 30, the max, and now have unlocked ALL weapons and hats.  Still cant do it.  The one hit deaths thing is so cheap, whats the point of these "perks" if you die from one hit?  Players beware who are interested in a plat for this game, it's garbage.  Just be forewarned of this roadblock.  

• Like 1

Final update.  I was able to defeat the Alien King.  I used the proximity mine method, and it worked 3rd attempt.  To win in an unfair battle, you must play unfair.  Fuck that dude.

https://youtu.be/mR_cMvMc9uw

Thank you to the member who shared this method.  I am grateful I can put this part of the game behind me finally.

Edited by Fantetti
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the video @Fantetti helped a lot!! :D

Thank you very much fantetti!! Without you, it would've taken me much longer.. After watching your video, I did it on my 3rd try. Wow. Whew. Took me a couple hours.. But i got it done.

You're welcome guys, congratulations.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You're welcome guys, congratulations.

Fun fact: I am currently serving in the Marine Corps as an Aviation Ordnance Technician. Haha. Used to call us ordnanceman or just ordie, but they said the first was sexist and the second is improper. So, now we are called ordnance techs. Nice to see another ordie on these forums, even if we are two different types and we dealt with entirely different ordnance altogether.

We say IYAOYAS: if you ain't ordnance, you ain't shit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact: I am currently serving in the Marine Corps as an Aviation Ordnance Technician. Haha. Used to call us ordnanceman or just ordie, but they said the first was sexist and the second is improper. So, now we are called ordnance techs. Nice to see another ordie on these forums, even if we are two different types and we dealt with entirely different ordnance altogether.

We say IYAOYAS: if you ain't ordnance, you ain't shit.

Hell yeah!  Stay safe brother.