PS VITA or PS TV?

AncLEoniX

I own both and I enjoy playing on both, each for their own qualities and variations.

PS Vita on the go, in bed just before I go to sleep or wake up, on train journeys and in breaks at work. It's a great little system with a tonne of games at its disposal.

PS TV for at home, on the TV, when you want a bigger screen and a controller in your hand to play Vita and PSP games on a screen - I love being able to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on a TV and controller after so many years of playing on a tiny PSP Screen!

This is an excellent summary of my feelings between the two products. Another thing I like to add is that my wife was very interested in watching my play Danganronpa. Watching me play through the PS TV was much easier than having her hovered over a small screen with me.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I regret getting the pstv.  The value for me was the game and the extra ps3 remote.  I thought it would at least be easier to play hotline miami, but it wasn't.  I thought I had read you could switch accounts without reformatting.  Freaken sony really screwed the vita/pstv in so many ways.

Oh, I and I got an extra memory card too.

Haven't own both but I may as well own ps TV despite its disadvantage of no touch support on my ps3 where buying a ps vita plus getting a memory card is ridiculous as fuck being so expensive......

Seriously, this is getting old... =D

This is one time purchase. You buy 32GB and you are set forever.

Anyway, you need memory card for Vita TV as well. Unless you incorporate that into the price.

In that case yea, Vita TV + memory card would end up being cheaper.

Seriously, this is getting old... =D

This is one time purchase. You buy 32GB and you are set forever.

Anyway, you need memory card for Vita TV as well. Unless you incorporate that into the price.

In that case yea, Vita TV + memory card would end up being cheaper.

Well for people who are first looking at the prices where saving up things of getting memory cards is ridiculous even though I got a lot of money to buy that or ps TV, but even with that or it ain't a big deal to you, buying things separate is stupid as ever where I wish it should've came with the package or something like that and then it won't be a damn chore right now of getting it where even 32GB is expensive no matter it is not a big deal or not. Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Well for people who are first looking at the prices where saving up things of getting memory cards is ridiculous even though I got a lot of money to buy that or ps TV, but even with that or it ain't a big deal to you, buying things separate is stupid as ever where I wish it should've came with the package or something like that and then it won't be a damn chore right now of getting it where even 32GB is expensive no matter it is not a big deal or not.

Well, Vitas usually come with a free memory card.

• 2 weeks later...