PS2 Classics: Let's Grind in Rogue Galaxy!

Ok, time for the Platinum update..

Got the Platinum with a total playtime of 148 hours and 2 minutes..

Rogue_Galaxy_20160616061448.jpg

As for the other stuff:

Rogue_Galaxy_20160616061746.jpg

Frog Log complete for Jaster, Kisala and Lilika, and over 50% complete for Steve (27 main and 22 sub weapons registered) and Zegram (31 main and 21 sub weapons registered).

Rogue_Galaxy_20160616062027.jpg

MIO completion is as the image shows, missing some Revelation Flow items (3 Mermaid's Scales for Deego, 3 Mermaid's Scales and 1 Galactic Compass for Jupis)

All 7-Star Swords in their last form and at MAX, but some of the other unique swords for Jaster aren't in their last form yet.

As for the Costumes, I'm missing the one for getting 100% Revelation Flow complete and the one for winning Insectron SS tournament..

I think this will be my ending point in this journey, but I may return to 100% the Revelation Flow and win the Insectron Tournament..

Congratulations on getting the Platinum, Han! You really left me in the dust! Once I complete my Summer Backlog goal for this month, I'll try to start on the Ghost Ship. I'll update you right now. In fact, I've created a new list for those who have the platinum and you're the first one on the list, I moved your name to that list. Well done! You deserve a well-deserved rest. ^_^B)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Thanks!

It was also good to see that those ps2 emulated games do work well on the PS4, no major problems, except 2 or 3 environmental bugs (enemies falling through the ground..).

PS: The titles are wrong on my name, I think.. you left the one for completing the game and add the platinum one, shouldn't it the platinum one replace the other? Also the Special badge "Master Hunter", I got it too (check MIO screenshot..).

Anyway, thanks, and it's just a petty that this event has almost no one on it.. it's really just a great game, from the best era for RPGs for me..

Everytime I see someone posting in this thread I think "I finally need to buy this game and try it out" but then I realize that I still have to many unplayed JRPGs on my backlog. :(

And even though I don't have it yet, I also think it's quite a shame that there are barely any members who joined this event. Maybe I will join when I made WA3 my plat #100. ^_^

Oops, sorry, I'll fix that. If you want me to replace the complete story badge with the platinum one, then I'll do it.

No problem.

As for the Story Complete and Platinum badges, since you replace the Story Badge with the latest one, I though you would replace it with the Platinum one, instead of keeping both. But you can keep both there.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, now I feel bad. I've always wanted to play this game for years and on a trip I found it, the only copy I've ever seen of this game for the ps2, of course I bought it, althought it wasn't very cheap. I finished it and you know what? 1 month later the game was announced for the ps4... Anyway, good luck everybody, and enjoy this fantastic game, it's well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...