Trophy thoughts on Sheltered

DF007gamer

Is it out next week in europe?

It's been released on Tuesday

I think I could buy it for less than $7. The platinum doesn't look challenging now but we can't be sure until the game is released.

The price for the game is £10 / $14 / €13... depending where you from
  • Like 2

I played this on PC. Surviving 100 days won't be too bad. Getting the locations + 1000 miles will be somewhat grindy.

The crappy part is when raiders invade your bunker and you can't do anything besides lay a few traps. This game is still in Early Access on Steam, so I'm not sure what state the game will be in on PS4.

• Like 1

I played this on PC. Surviving 100 days won't be too bad. Getting the locations + 1000 miles will be somewhat grindy.

The crappy part is when raiders invade your bunker and you can't do anything besides lay a few traps. This game is still in Early Access on Steam, so I'm not sure what state the game will be in on PS4.

Thanks for the tips especially the bunker raids

Hmmm so many god damn games coming out....i already have salt and sanctuary pre ordered.

We always make time for games ;D

Thanks for the tips especially the bunker raids

We always make time for games ;D

It might very well be that this won't happen on PS4. It was/is one of the biggest complaints on Steam during the Early Access and the devs have stated they'll eventually remedy it. 

What happens is that you're completely armed to the teeth with shotguns and characters at max stats, but when a raider breaks through the vault door and enters your bunker, all your characters get into the fetal position and just take it on the forehead. That seems quite odd considering the time you've invested making them ready for the wasteland and is infuriating. You can lay traps, but they have a % chance of springing, so you might have a 60% chance to trap a raider, but it still shouldn't be up to chance like that. It should depend on how well you've developed your characters/defenses.

I also found it easier to not take in any extra survivors (though Deborah starts with nearly max stats... that's odd). I had the two kids battle hardened to go out on expeditions while mom and dad did routine maintenance. It's honestly not hard at all once you figure out the interface.

Edited by Paige-ID
  • Like 1

Im worried about the $14 price tag. As others have said its early access on steam, makes me wonder if the ps4 version is going to be considered "complete" or not.

All other things aside though, the gameplay looks fun and relaxing! Something Id play when I can't make up my mind on a AAA title. Trophies don't look that bad either

• Like 1

Im worried about the $14 price tag. As others have said its early access on steam, makes me wonder if the ps4 version is going to be considered "complete" or not.

All other things aside though, the gameplay looks fun and relaxing! Something Id play when I can't make up my mind on a AAA title. Trophies don't look that bad either

Think I will be getting just for the sake of breaking away from the AAA games. Hope it is "complete" and no stupid micro transactions of sorts