What are some good ps3 and vita games to play on the exercises bike?

Frog

What are some games you recommend I play while using an exercise bike. Games that aren't too skill based or take alot of concentration. I'm currently playing through the some of taletales games but there are only so many of those.

Actual Sunlight on Vita is a really good interactive story based game.

Just be warned it's a very heavy game about depression and suicide and it's genuinely really realistic, not of this Hollywood crap view of what depression is.

Poor excuse of a game. And not something younwant to play while exercising. Unless you want to use the characters whining about being overweight as motivation.

Personally I would watch something rather than try and play a game. For the sake of a recommendation though, try visual novels on vita? You can read and earn trophies

Eh i just get really bored while excising

I do watch movies when i run on the machine but if figure since my hands are more or less free on the bike might as well get some trophies while im at it. Jet Pack joyride i think i have that in my backlog somewhere so Ill have to get to that. I been looking into some visual novels is there any in particular you would reccommend?

Eh i just get really bored while excising

I do watch movies when i run on the machine but if figure since my hands are more or less free on the bike might as well get some trophies while im at it. Jet Pack joyride i think i have that in my backlog somewhere so Ill have to get to that. I been looking into some visual novels is there any in particular you would reccommend?

For Vita you should definitely play Virtue's Last Reward imo .It's one of my fav games of all time and also the series in general.

For more good visual novels , look also for Daganronpa series (Vita) and Steins;Gate(PS3/Vita) .