Sharp Dressed Man Trophy Question

demonoid321

Yes, you have to buy 250 clothing items. Have you unlocked each part of the map yet? At 250, I had completely wiped out the clothing stores within the school, the town of bullworth, and new coventry and had only a few items left over from the aqauberry store in old bullworth vale. 

I had this issue and though i had somehow locked myself out of a trophy, mainly due to having not played this for years and forgetting something basic, Aquaberry and Worn In the main Bullworth town, the school store within the school itself and in New Coventry, a barbers called The Final Cut, i forgot it sold clothes until i went in by chance to evade some police.

so yeah The Final Cut is what you are looking for, mine popped while buying clothing in there and yes it has to be 250 clothing items bought.

• Like 1

I had this issue and though i had somehow locked myself out of a trophy, mainly due to having not played this for years and forgetting something basic, Aquaberry and Worn In the main Bullworth town, the school store within the school itself and in New Coventry, a barbers called The Final Cut, i forgot it sold clothes until i went in by chance to evade some police.

so yeah The Final Cut is what you are looking for, mine popped while buying clothing in there and yes it has to be 250 clothing items bought.

Oh I didn't now that that place sold clothes cx thanks I was really confused for a second because I didn't see any other clothing stores on my map

• Like 1

@Itachirulz1:

The money depends on where you buy them. The Aquaberry store is expensive. It took me a little over 2.000 I believe to get the trophy. The more you actually buy (not obtain otherwise) from the school and the used clothes shop, the less money you need.

@Need4Weed2: the more you get from lockers, the less you can buy and only bought clothes count. The secrets you unlock don't count either like the helmet from the go kart races. I checked my stats before going through lockers, got the Bullworth Letterman jacked there and checked my stats again. It still said the same number of bought clothes as before.