Fragile Edge and Magical Flute

davidstubbs

Anyone know how to get these? I've got the Hamelin Pipe and Glass Edge but how do you "capture a dungeon" I've not seen this mechanic yet and I'm in chapter 7. Unless it means go through a dungeon start to finish, like on of the areas, but that's not too bad just run through, and skip all the enemies... Unless I'm completely off.

Either run around the area constantly or dodge all the time while your Servans (Lvl. 10/11 with offensive equipment (anything that boosts attack should do the trick) would be good) take care of the enemies. Do this in the 1st area (Old Count's Rose Garden) with the Bluebood Dragon boss and start at Indoor Garden. Avoid the optional areas and run straight to the boss. It shouldn't be too hard, your Servans will mop the floor with the enemies within seconds, just stay away from them while they do so.

While fighting the boss, stay away from the dragon (to the left or right works well) and order the Servans to use their special attacks. Depending on your Servans, it should instantly kill the boss. If you fail, select restart and you'll be in the boss room again. Immediately summon your Servans and order them to use their special attacks again.

I had Lvl. 10 Dinosword, Lvl, 11 Alraune, Lvl. 10 Steel Hellion and Lvl. 10 Nightstalker. The special attack of the Steel Hellion almost settled it, the other Servans killed it a few seconds later. You could replace the Alraune (a healer) with an offensive Servan if you want, but it's not necessary.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...