Another DLC Update 4/6/16

Killah184

That's bullshit ! It decreased my completion rate percentage cause of The new DLC and don't want to plat that anymore . Never liked it and only borrow it for The purpose of plat it and got bored before that even happened anyway .

• Like 1

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2340-Minecraft

For anyone who hasn't played this game since the last trophy patch like me, they changed the tutorial world again... these new trophies are again free and come in Patch 1.25.

oh? well you do know the date you put on the headline of this topic is wrong for I updated it already and it's been like this for a few days now

Withers are created by arranging 4 blocks of Soul Sand in a T formation (like for an Iron Golem), then putting 3 Wither Skeleton Skulls on top. You get Soul Sand in The Nether, and Wither Skeletons spawn there too and drop the skulls. Beacons require Nether Stars, which are dropped by Withers. Notch Apples are apparently those same Enchanted Golden Apples you made by plating a regular apple with 8 Gold Blocks, in order to make a potion to cure a zombie villager (unless something's changed).

Took me about two hours to get six wither skulls with Looting III swords as me and my friend were getting the trophies.

Good luck with the "Beaconator" trophy, you need 164 blocks of iron/gold/diamond/emerald to get all the four layers for the beacon. The layers are 9x9, 7x7, 5x5 and 3x3. You can craft a block with nine ores (like diamonds) and you need 1476 ores.

Should be easy if you have a world with duplicated materials. Sadly the duplication glitch doesn't work anymore. I got my materials with two iron farms and mining. I had three layers of iron blocks and one layer of gold blocks.

Edited by TheAkittaja123

Took me about two hours to get six wither skulls with Looting III swords as me and my friend were getting the trophies.

Good luck with the "Beaconator" trophy, you need 164 blocks of iron/gold/diamond/emerald to get all the four layers for the beacon. The layers are 9x9, 7x7, 5x5 and 3x3. You can craft a block with nine ores (like diamonds) and you need 1476 ores.

Should be easy if you have a world with duplicated materials. Sadly the duplication glitch doesn't work anymore. I got my materials with two iron farms and mining. I had three layers of iron blocks and one layer of gold blocks.

I assume the duplication glitch still works - which means this is probably the easiest trophy.

Not to mention you only need one of each of the skulls etc to get the drop done.

Farming for drops isn't gameplay to me, so I'll be skipping the grind with a quick visit to the treasure box again.

• Like 1

I assume the duplication glitch still works - which means this is probably the easiest trophy.

Not to mention you only need one of each of the skulls etc to get the drop done.

Farming for drops isn't gameplay to me, so I'll be skipping the grind with a quick visit to the treasure box again.

Looks like you're right. There are some other duplication glitches that you can use for the trophy.

Edited by TheAkittaja123

You don't need that many gold blocks for the beacon, the minimum you can do for the beacon is 9 blocks

The trophy is for fully activating the beacon, for that you need four layers. You need to unlock all the buffs from it. I tried to get the trophy with two and three layers and I didn't get it.