Supreme weapon reinforcement

MeKrika

I already have 3 weapons that i've used a titanite slab on ( firelink greatsword , profaned greatsword and black knight sword) and yet i do not have the trophy , is it because those weapons are only to 5+ ? can someone tell me so i do not waste a slab .

Yeah, but those weapons are reinforced with Twinkling Titanite or Titanite scales, no?

The upgrade materials might be different in DS3. I'm not sure.

I was just thinking about where the weapons cap out at. AFAICR, that's always been +5 for boss/unique weapons, hasn't it?

Yes you need to get a weapon up to +10 for the trophy to pop. I believe that weapons using Titanite shards/large shards/chunks are reinforced to +10 and weapons using Twinkling Titanite and Titanite Scales are reinforced to +5 and all weapons require a Titanite Slab to get them from +4 to +5 or +9 to +10. And according

to the Fextralife wki there are 8 Titanite Slabs available per playthrough.

Yes you need to get a weapon up to +10 for the trophy to pop. I believe that weapons using Titanite shards/large shards/chunks are reinforced to +10 and weapons using Twinkling Titanite and Titanite Scales are reinforced to +5 and all weapons require a Titanite Slab to get them from +4 to +5 or +9 to +10. And according

to the Fextralife wki there are 8 Titanite Slabs available per playthrough.

Yep. I just got there last night and saw this. I finally raised up a weapon with Titanite scales, and sure enough, the slab is necessary to get to +5.