Farming tips?

WatertownsFinest

Proofs have been really tough to farm. For anyone who doesn't know, they're dropped by silver knights but the drop rate is extremely low. The best spot is the Anor Londo bonfire, there's two silver knights right up the stairs. There's a third one to the right afterward, but I don't think the run to him is worth it. This is what I'm using on regular new game:

- Symbol of Avarice (treasure chest helmet, dropped randomly from mimics. I recommend uploading your data to PSN and farming a mimic to make sure you get one.)

- Covetous Gold Serpent Ring (Irithyll Dungeon, reached from jumping through a window in Profaned Capital)

- Crystal Sage Rapier (Created using the Soul of a Crystal Sage, adds +50 item discovery. Equip it to your off-hand)

- Rusted coins

If your level is high enough, you might even want to respec to get Luck to 99. Just make sure you don't gimp yourself offensively so you can still kill the silver knights with ease.

Just small add for proof farming .... you can skip 6 proof by picking up 2 on every plythrough ... you have to play to NG++ anyways !  you can loot one on altar in church of Yorshka  and one in anor lando , left top end in room befor aldrich. so you can farm ionly 24 , its still a lot but maybe an hour less farming.

For farming method InfernalcOverkil told you everything .   With around 400 item discovery  they drop around 1 per 15 min .. sometimes more sometimes less.

For Wolfblood grass xXDarkAsazZynXx posted a video for perfectz location , again with around 400 discovery it should be done very quickly (took me around 2 hours)

If your level is high enough, you might even want to respec to get Luck to 99. Just make sure you don't gimp yourself offensively so you can still kill the silver knights with ease.

i completely respec'd into luck and just used a maxed "anri's straight sword" http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Anri's+Straight+Sword

it scales (very well) with luck and even has a small HP regen. it was more than strong enough for the silver knights.

with around 60-70 luck it had well over 420AR and is super fast, too.

using all the items and stuff mentioned above (and with my ~70 luck) i had almost 500 item find, which dropped around 5 or 6 proofs per hour, approximately.

I just got all the miracles and Pyromancies

For sword grass, use the halfway keep bonfire and farm the three Ghru's there

For Proof's use the Anor Londo bonfire and farm the two black knights

Get symbol of avarice (+100 droprate), Gold Covetous serpent ring +2 (if NG++, which is +150 dr, if not use what ever one you have), crystal rapier (+100 dr) and gold coins for every run or so (+100 dr) or use rusted coins that you can buy from Patches (+50dr), and of course respec to have 99 luck that gives you a base of 199 dr.

Just wear the covenant item. Summon at halfway keep bonfire and keep killing the three Ghru's there. That combined with killing trespassers will get you around 30 wolf grass in 2-3 hours. It's slow but there is no other way. This is the fastest. If you're too over leveled and can't find anyone to invade. You just have to maximise your item drop and keep farming those 3 ghrus