Ending Trophy Question

IngloriousMia

I'm on my first playthrough and was wondering if it's possible to achieve both The Usurpation of Fire AND The End of Fire. Has anyone been able to do both in one playthrough via cloud back up? I'll go for To Link the First Flame on NG+.

Edited by IngloriousMia

Possible it is mate, however is so unnecessary in my opinion, you need to go for three playthroughs to get all rings unless you also want to cheap all the experience by dropping rings as well. One of those rings are located in the end of the game just before Lothric so just defeat him and final boss for the last ending. As for the cloud save you can do it just before triggering the end, so if you did the lengthy usurpation quest, you can trigger that one and end of fire for example, I don't know if is possible link to the first flame and usurpation since both triggers on the same bonfire, you can however make a save before doing the " weeding " scene since it's the lock for the ending.

I don't really want to SPOILER but you'll know when you have to back up your save. You got a Bonfire just before last boss. 

SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER

I recommend going through Usurpation ending, restore save, clean yourself from Howling and go for the ending with the fire guardian, restore save and just use the last bonfire after the boss for the normal ending.

For the Rings you can just create a Boosting section on the site and have someone drop all the rings for you.

I don't really want to SPOILER but you'll know when you have to back up your save. You got a Bonfire just before last boss. 

SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER    SPOILER

I recommend going through Usurpation ending, restore save, clean yourself from Howling and go for the ending with the fire guardian, restore save and just use the last bonfire after the boss for the normal ending.

For the Rings you can just create a Boosting section on the site and have someone drop all the rings for you.

You're the man. Thanks again.

Edited by IngloriousMia

Is the only way to clean hollowing for easy ending to heal the dark sigil? I'm stuck trying to get the easy ending after getting the other two using saves. Purging stone and Velka statue didn't work. My cost to heal dark sigil is pretty high and I'm looking for a different way.

Is the only way to clean hollowing for easy ending to heal the dark sigil? I'm stuck trying to get the easy ending after getting the other two using saves. Purging stone and Velka statue didn't work. My cost to heal dark sigil is pretty high and I'm looking for a different way.

Unfortunately, yes. I ran into the same problem; the cost is proportional to your level and mine was insanely high.

You can actually beat the last boss and quit the game to back up your save....only having to beat him once. Just make sure you DON'T TOUCH THE BONFIRE after killing him

Maybe my following questions sounds a bit stupid, but I want to be sure:

After you beat the last boss, triggers only the last (also after him) bonfire the end?

If this is true, I could walk back to the bonfire before and can travel back and e.g. could beat the nameless king/ conditions for the various ends (I know the wedding is missable).

Maybe my following questions sounds a bit stupid, but I want to be sure:

After you beat the last boss, triggers only the last (also after him) bonfire the end?

If this is true, I could walk back to the bonfire before and can travel back and e.g. could beat the nameless king/ conditions for the various ends (I know the wedding is missable).

If I were you to get all 3 endings in one playthrough...go for the one that requires you have 8 dark sigils and follow that right until you beat the final boss. Also give the item you need to the woman at the shrine. Once you've defeated him, return to firelink shrine without touching the last bonfire or summoning anyone. BACK UP YOUR SAVE.  Now go back to the last boss and touch the bonfire with all 8 sigils, unlock trophy ending. RESTORE SAVE. Clear all 8 sigils with the firekeeper and go back for another trophy ending. RESTORE SAVE. Now go back, clear dark sigils, summon firekeeper next to last bonfire for last ending trophy.