Infinite Warfare to have 2 platinums (COD 4 Remaster)...

I feel Activision knows that it'll make money on its own, and just like numerous other bonuses & perks games have carried in the past. It'll likely trickle down into being available by it's lonesome after the the excitement for the game it's attached to has fizzled. 

Standard hype practices; business, business, numbers. 

Edited by ERICVOLTAGE

I feel Activision knows that it'll make money on its own, and just like numerous other bonuses & perks games have carried in the past. It'll likely trickle down into being available by it's lonesome after the the excitement for the game it's attached to has fizzled. 

Standard hype practices; business, business, numbers. 

I'm sure it will come as a disc in which separate companies may distribute out through Amazon and such for the price it should be at on it's own.

• 4 weeks later...

Games that are only offered as preorder bonuses aren't required to have trophies. For example, Steins Gate HD or the original Castle of Illusion off the top of my head.

Maybe MW Remastered won't have a platinum, or any trophies at all for that matter :o

I'm not saying if it will or not. Asking if it will and what are others thoughts on if it should (since trophies didn't exist on original release).