Crushing/Speedrun warning!

Thats what people are doing yes. The auto lock on, and tweeks make crushing a joke basically. And I can't see crushing been hard anyway, its never been that hard in Uncharted bar one or two sections per game.

Speed run is easy mode on easy anyway, regret not doing it on crushing (or knowing about this easy method) but now I can twat about and clean up final bits on my crushing run. Good glitch while its up for those that hate speed runs. But I don't mind playing through this game a few times :P

The 70% hit trophy I did first run. Like I said..auto hit makes it stupidly easy I dunno how people are missing it tbh.

Well,thats not fun naughty dog was all bad at making diffculty.There were always a way to exploit the game on harder diffculty to make it easier.Last of us infinity shives on survival.Last 3 Uncharted tweaks on crushing diffculty now this one breaks a record for completing only 2 levels for speedrun .Good jobs guys

I think in your next game we will earn hard difficulty trophies on easy (The last of us 2 ?)

Edited by MrMike1377

Well,thats not fun naughty dog was all bad at making diffculty.There were always a way to exploit the game on harder diffculty to make it easier.Last of us infinity shives on survival.Last 3 Uncharted tweaks on crushing diffculty now this one breaks a record for completing only 2 levels for speedrun .Good jobs guys

I think in your next game we will earn hard difficulty trophies on easy (The last of us 2 ?)

it's an exploit, not intentional - if you want to experience the game on crushing and attempt to speedrun it no one is forcing you to use tweaks or auto-aim

Tried like 10 times with no luck... but then...

There is two types of save. your gamedata and the second one is your profile... i did a backup on both them to a USB... removed proflie and left that other one.

When you delete "Profile" your treasures you had found will be 0. Keep in mind to do a back up of it before moving to the next step.

When this is done.. i plugged out network

- Start a new game, keep all your stats and stuff (choose yes)

Select a different difficulty (I did my first run on Crushing, now on moderate)

Select a NEW save file, keep your old one.

Play the game until you reach chapter 1, then quit to the menu, And restart the game

Choose Chapter Select and play the Epilogue.

Hope this works for you guys.. 

Patch 1.03 has been released. Can anyone confirm if this new patch fixes these exploits?

Speedrun Chapter Skip

Using tweaks on Crushing Mode

Erm using tweeks on crushing is not a exploit in this one. It's prob why it's only a silver. Previous games, yes it was a exploit as you needed to trick the game.

This time it's a viable mechanic/option. You don't have to use it though if you don't want.

The speed run is clearly a glitch though

• Like 1