Can't wait to play this game again! :D

Hippic

Wow it here! I didn't believe my own eyes, when it pop up on the list!! :blink:

been craving a sequels, since i finished the first one ...but it never came :(

It not a sequels but almost as good, because reuniting with Scree and Jen and getting to play one of my favorite games on the PS2...

...or am I the only one feeling this way?

R.I.P. Andreas Katsulas
160px-PrimalScree.jpg

• Like 4

I liked this game on ps2 as well, it was good I agree but honestly it wasnt so great as some other ps2 titles in my opinion.

I admits the control was s*** for this game, normally something that are game breaking and keep me from playing a game complete, I still finished the game i no time because I was so enamored with the characters.

I admits the control was s*** for this game, normally something that are game breaking and keep me from playing a game complete, I still finished the game i no time because I was so enamored with the characters.

I see, it was quite awhile since I played this but its definitely worth checking out. Overall I think Beyond Good & Evil is by far better than Primal as an action/adventure game.

Wow it here! I didn't believe my own eyes, when it pop up on the list!! :blink:

been craving a sequels, since i finished the first one ...but it never came :(

It not a sequels but almost as good, because reuniting with Scree and Jen and getting to play one of my favorite games on the PS2...

...or am I the only one feeling this way?

I liked this game on ps2 as well, it was good I agree but honestly it wasnt so great as some other ps2 titles in my opinion.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing it again too. The characters were what made the game for me. :-)

According to Destructoid this game is going to be released tomorrow on the PS Store, if any of you is interested :)

• Like 1

You're certainly not the only one. My first time playing this game was via a demo and I completely fell in love with it. I didn't know what it was called at the time but ended up finding the full game a while later and purchased it right away. My favorites are the Feral and Ether demon transformations but they were all just so great....almost....the fire demon being my least favorite. I cried like a baby over this game and had been trying to get my fiance to try it annnd now that it's coming out for PS4 he'll have no more excuses not to. Super happy to be able to play it again since i lost my PS2 copy. Although, not super happy that it doesn't have a platinum. :(