What would you recommend?

HeartUnderBlade

I need to make up my mind and decide which games to buy, I can buy up to two games, these are the one that I would want:

Assassin's Creed Revelations : Haven't played it yet, when it came out I went for another game instead of this one, don't remember which one, since the 3rd one is near I want to catch up.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier : My friend says is good, and to be honest I like it too

Sleeping Dogs: Really good feedback from forums and reviews so I want to try it

Uncharted 3 : Same as AC: Revelations

Decisions decisions xD

Help me!

Or recommend me something else , I know Resident Evil 6 is near, I could always pre-order that

I'd recommend AC: Revelation. All tho the story was better in Brotherhood, there are some elements of the 2012 story line that would be important if you plan on picking up 3 on release day.

I plat'd Uncharted 3, and it really wasn't anything special.

And if you havn't played Batman Arkham Asylum or City I highly recomend those. both are pretty cheap now.

I would HIGHLY recommend Uncharted 3. It was jaw-droppingly visually incredible, and the story was phenomenal. From a trophy perspective it was not too hard, maybe a 3.5 out of 10 in difficulty. However, be warned, they added like 50 DLC trophies that, from what I hear are nearly impossible to get. I was bothered that they took my 100% away as I will never try to get those DLC trophies. However, in hindsight I would have still played Uncharted 3 as I LOVE the series, and the story as I said truly is epic and awesome. In summary GET U3!!!! :)

• Like 1

I don't like Borderlands, it's not my style. Deus Ex Human Revolution, will be in my list for must buy games :D . and Dishonored is not out yet, is it?

Oct 9th release, but I assumed your money was limited because of you passing and selecting games. I recommended games that were longer and still really great.

I wasn't particularly fond of Borderlands either, but I thought I was alone in that.. so I threw it a shout out as well.

Oct 9th release, but I assumed your money was limited because of you passing and selecting games. I recommended games that were longer and still really great.

I wasn't particularly fond of Borderlands either, but I thought I was alone in that.. so I threw it a shout out as well.

Thanks for the info, and no, whenever I'm going to buy games I make sure that I don't need money for anything else, that's why I always buy 2 games at a time so it will last for a couple of months until I get bored, so I'm just bored of all the games I have right now and I'm looking for something fresh, I could always wait for release date, but I'm not of those that do lines at 12 am to get a game, but Dishonored will have to wait I guess!

I need to make up my mind and decide which games to buy, I can buy up to two games, these are the one that I would want:

Assassin's Creed Revelations : Haven't played it yet, when it came out I went for another game instead of this one, don't remember which one, since the 3rd one is near I want to catch up.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier : My friend says is good, and to be honest I like it too

Sleeping Dogs: Really good feedback from forums and reviews so I want to try it

Uncharted 3 : Same as AC: Revelations

Decisions decisions xD

Help me!

Or recommend me something else , I know Resident Evil 6 is near, I could always pre-order that

Go with Uncharted 3. I just recently completed it and I can say that it was really fun. No point buying Revelations since 3 is coming out soon and that game is actually a proper sequel. Don't know about Sleeping Dogs but I have heard only good things about it.

I wouldn't have listen to you ;) , but since everyone else has recommended ACR, I'm getting it, along with U3!

Thanks to everyone xD, it really helped!

Oh, I'm too late then I guess. :P

Only played AC2 and never understood why people praised it so much. And each of the other games in the series seems to be all the same product.

I watched a preview of AC3 not too long ago, with comments by a developer. He promised that they'd develop the complete game from the scratch and no features would remain in the game, only because they were part of previous installations.

And what did he have to show? You can hire groups for your support or you can stand next to neutral passers-by to hide from followers and guardians. Let's just say that I was quite surprised if he really thought to introduce their approach as "completly new" was smart, when planned to mention almost only old stuff right afterwards.

Oh well, I guess I'm just no fan. ;)

Oh, I'm too late then I guess. :P

Only played AC2 and never understood why people praised it so much. And each of the other games in the series seems to be all the same product.

I watched a preview of AC3 not too long ago, with comments by a developer. He promised that they'd develop the complete game from the scratch and no features would remain in the game, only because they were part of previous installations.

And what did he have to show? You can hire groups for your support or you can stand next to neutral passers-by to hide from followers and guardians. Let's just say that I was quite surprised if he really thought to introduce their approach as "completly new" was smart, when planned to mention almost only old stuff right afterwards.

Oh well, I guess I'm just no fan. ;)

I'm not a fan neither, but the franchise is good, I have played all of them but haven't owned none, and I guess when you don't love a game you start to see flaws and stuff, nothing is perfect, if you want a game to be how you want you'll have to make your own game :) AC3 looks really good, but I won't get like super duper special edition lmao