Assassin's Creed III Achievements Revealed

DanielVT

Exciting news everybody, ACIII's achievments have been revealed. While these are the 360's awards, we all now that the PS3's trophy list will be similar. I have been REALLY interested in this game for awhile, but have stayed away from the last sub-installments of the series due to the insane online trophies. I was waiting it see what the trophies were like and the deal has now been sealed. I'm pre-ordering this game pronto!!!! Take a look at the trophy list / article courtesy of Game Informer.

Assassin's Creed III Achievements Are Online

by Kyle Hilliard on September 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM

boston610.jpg

"There are 50 of them, and only four of them are secret. There may be spoilers in the list below so read with caution.

Presumably, these are the PlayStation 3 Trophies for the game as well, but sometimes there are slight variations so I am hesitant to commit.

• Rude Awakening (10 points) - Re-Enter the Animus.
  • No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (20 points) - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
  • Mystery Guest (20 points) - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
  • How D'ya Like Them Apples (20 points) - Complete Sequence 3.
  • Heroes are Born (20 points) - Complete Sequence 4.
  • The Day the Templars Cried (20 points) - Complete Sequence 5.
  • Tea is for Englishmen (20 points) - Complete Sequence 6.
  • The Whites of Their Eyes (20 points) - Complete Sequence 7.
  • Caged Wolf (20 points) - Complete Sequence 8.
  • Two if by Sea (20 points) - Complete Sequence 9.
  • Grim Expectations (20 points) - Complete Sequence 10.
  • Difficult End (20 points) - Complete Sequence 11.
  • The Sum of Truth (50 points) - Complete Sequence 12.
  • Perfectionist (50 points) - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
  • An Extraordinary Man (10 points) - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
  • Patent Not Pending (10 points) - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
  • House Party (10 points) - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
  • A Complete Set (20 points) - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
  • Original Gamer (20 points) - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
  • Bring Down the House (20 points) - Explore Fort Wolcott.
  • Kidd Gloves (30 points) - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
  • All Washed Up (40 points) - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
  • Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (20 points) - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
  • Tumblehome (10 points) - Upgrade the Aquila.
  • By Invitation Only (20 points) - Be invited to join a Club.
  • In Good Standing (30 points) - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
  • Man of the People (20 points) - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
  • Monopoly Man (10 points) - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
  • Blowing in the Wind (20 points) - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
  • Completionist (50 points) - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
  • Multitasking (20 points) - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
  • Spit Roast (20 points) - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
  • Circus Act (10 points) - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
  • Predator (10 points) - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
  • Prince of Thieves (10 points) - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
  • Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! (10 points) - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
  • Jager Bomb (20 points) - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
  • Magna cumLaude (20 points) - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
  • Coureur des Bois (10 points) - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
  • Eye Witness (10 points) - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
  • Fin (30 points) - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
  • Abstergo Entertainment (10 points) - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
  • Hunter/Killer (20 points) - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
  • Winning Team (20 points) - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
  • Personalized (10 points) - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
  • The Truth Will Out (20 points) - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
  • Four Secret Achievements" (Hilliard, Kyle. 2012).

Source: Hilliard, Kyle. 2012. "Assassin's Creed III Achievements Are Online". Gameinformer.com. Retrieved September 15, 2012 from http://www.gameinfor...are-online.aspx .

Edited by DanielVT - Temp-Back

Looks like a pretty solid list, but hopefully the plat will look pretty badass? Probably not... :(

I'm not really looking forward to ACIII but MIGHT let go and purchase this, not day 1 or anything but around the Holiday's or sometime early next year. Hopefully they don't have some bullshit DLC...

I am totally in agreement with you over the whole DLC thing. I cannot stand it when games add pointless and really hard DLC trophies. COD being the only exception and even then they don't have MP trophies. BF3 and KZ3 have the right balance of not too hard, but not especially easy either.

I left the AC series after ACB. It got boring. I won't be getting this one.

A) Because of what I just said

B ) I don't like killing animals in games

C) Multiplayer is still there

Yup, but fortunately the MP trophies do not look too bad at all. Level 20 should not be too hard should it????

• Like 1

Yup, but fortunately the MP trophies do not look too bad at all. Level 20 should not be too hard should it????

Getting to level 20 in Revelations was fairly quick, so hopefully it's the same here. In fact all the Revelations online trophies were fairly straightforward (although a couple of the DLC ones were a bit too specific, but still doable), unlike Brotherhood's ones which were a pain. This one doesn't seem too bad either, and unless I'm missing something there only seems to be 4 MP trophies (not counting what the secret ones might be).

Getting to level 20 in Revelations was fairly quick, so hopefully it's the same here. In fact all the Revelations online trophies were fairly straightforward (although a couple of the DLC ones were a bit too specific, but still doable), unlike Brotherhood's ones which were a pain. This one doesn't seem too bad either, and unless I'm missing something there only seems to be 4 MP trophies (not counting what the secret ones might be).

So your are saying that Brotherhood's trophies don't virtually force you to boost??? If that's the case I want to play it!

So your are saying that Brotherhood's trophies don't virtually force you to boost??? If that's the case I want to play it!

No. I'm saying that Revelations trophies don't force you to boost. Although a couple of the DLC ones are hard to get because no-one plays the new maps, otherwise they would also be easy to get. It's the trophies for Brotherhood that you might end up having to boost, plus the grind to level 50 in that one took me 25 hours in-game play (your mileage may vary).

No. I'm saying that Revelations trophies don't force you to boost. Although a couple of the DLC ones are hard to get because no-one plays the new maps, otherwise they would also be easy to get. It's the trophies for Brotherhood that you might end up having to boost, plus the grind to level 50 in that one took me 25 hours in-game play (your mileage may vary).

Sorry man, but ACB's online is dead. The only way to have a match is to boost.

Maybe what I will do is play Revelations and 100% it, and play III and Liberation, and if I really feel like it I will play Brotherhood for the story and ignore the 100% or plat. Thanks for the advice you guys! :)

Edited by DanielVT - Temp-Back

Maybe what I will do is play Revelations and 100% it, and play III and Liberation, and if I really feel like it I will play Brotherhood for the story and ignore the 100% or plat. Thanks for the advice you guys! :)

It might sound stupid but just read about it on Wikipedia:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Revelations

Brotherhood was the better of the bunch, IMO. If you intend to pick any of them up though, I suggest picking up Brotherhood since it's fairly cheap, has a great story, and is more "canon" than Revelations is, IMO.

It might sound stupid but just read about it on Wikipedia:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood http://en.wikipedia....ed:_Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelations http://en.wikipedia....ed:_Revelations

Brotherhood was the better of the bunch, IMO. If you intend to pick any of them up though, I suggest picking up Brotherhood since it's fairly cheap, has a great story, and is more "canon" than Revelations is, IMO.

It does not sound stupid at all. I will keep what you said in mind. Thanks :)

Looks like this maybe will be my 2 AC platinum.

MP...

Yeah, it will probably be my second as well. It kind of is okay because if you think about it we could say that we have the plat for AC II and AC III. Just ignore the "expansion packs". At least we will have the plats for the numerical entries! :P

*I am totally in agreement with you over the whole DLC thing. I cannot stand it when games add pointless and really hard DLC trophies.

**Yup, but fortunately the MP trophies do not look too bad at all. Level 20 should not be too hard should it????

*DLC trophies are a genuine possibility. Another reason I won't get it.

**Maybe not but I just despised ACB mp. I'd always get killed even when blended in a crowd, and even if they weren't using Templar Vision. Then there was the 'repetitive stun' exploit that just infuriated me... Then there are my other points to consider. AC is getting boring, and I dislike animal killing, even when not real.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

DLC trophies are a genuine possibility. Another reason I won't get it.

Maybe not but I just despised ACB mp. I'd always get killed even when blended in a crowd, and even if they weren't using Templar Vision. Then there was the 'repetitive stun' exploit that just infuriated me... Then there are my other points to consider. AC is getting boring, and I dislike animal killing, even when not real.

From what I heard once people got to level 50 it was unbalanced and they just destroyed newcomers to the game. From what I heard nearly everyone at this point is an expert and you will get flat out dominated. A serious detractor for someone interested in giving the game a try.

and I dislike animal killing, even when not real.

LOL why ?? I killed lots of animals in red dead redemption :hmm: Horses .. cows .. dogs.. Beavers .. eagles... Armadillos .. Bears .. bighorns .. boars :hmm: and many others ... Oh yeah bobcats.. buffalos .. chickens... cougars... coyotes and even crows :) ohh and deers ..ducks ... lots of elk and goats, fox and hawks

You Name it :jaymon:

LOL why ?? I killed lots of animals in red dead redemption :hmm: Horses .. cows .. dogs.. Beavers .. eagles... Armadillos .. Bears .. bighorns .. boars :hmm: and many others ... Oh yeah bobcats.. buffalos .. chickens... cougars... coyotes and even crows :) ohh and deers ..ducks ... lots of elk and goats, fox and hawks

That's not very nice of you.....oh wait **looks at name**..........never mind! lol

It's because I love Nature. I'll never play an animal hunting game. That's why I really enjoyed Afrika. It's an animal photography simulator. I know it's not real, it's all digital, but it's a principal I firmly stand by. (i even avoid doing it in Elder Scrolls, unless it's absolutely necessary. I've never killed a Skyrim bunny)

It's because I love Nature. I'll never play an animal hunting game. That's why I really enjoyed Afrika. It's an animal photography simulator. I know it's not real, it's all digital, but it's a principal I firmly stand by. (i even avoid doing it in Elder Scrolls, unless it's absolutely necessary. I've never killed a Skyrim bunny)

ShadowGandalf, just ignore him. I completely respect your position. While digitally killing games in not a source of contention, I have great difficulties in killing animals in real life. For instance there is an infestation of chipmunks and squirrels at my house, but my dad is the one that kills them. I guess I am too chicken (pun intended) to kill. The only time I've killed animals even frogs I feel really guilty. In fact when my freinds attempt to kill little birds, I always charge at the birds to scare them away. Basically, what I am saying is that you are not the only one that is sympathetic towards animals. I may not be as devoted as you are, but I feel similarly. I think that PETA is a bit overthetop, but overall what they stand for I agree with. I have seen videos of how animals are treated in slaughter factories and I felt really nauseous. Birds are crammed into the tightest condition imaginable, cows's testicles are cut off for no apparent reason. Cows are zapped with electricity to keep them moving. I could go on, but you get the point. After seeing the video I was convinced to turn vegetarian (with exceptions every once in awhile). Your beliefs are admirable is all I'm trying to say. However, I see that you did kill the deer in SpecOps: The Line ;) lol

Yes, but i felt horrible doing it. damn trophy.

Well, think of it this way. At the end of the game there was no water left as you destroyed Dubai's supply, so most likely he would have died anyway, and you just made it quick and less torturous. ;)