need 4 controllers?

cvrkisk

You can play, and platinum, this game with only one controller (as I have done). Multiplayer with other people rather than the AI will certainly be more fun and a couple of trophies can be made easier, but it is not essential.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

You can play, and platinum, this game with only one controller (as I have done). Multiplayer with other people rather than the AI will certainly be more fun and a couple of trophies can be made easier, but it is not essential.

So you can do this game offline with only one controller? If so, I'll get the game, if not, I won't.

• 11 months later...

I did 100% this game with 1 controller alone. No online or anything like that. There was one trophy that was a bit tricky without several controllers, and that was the trophy for winning a match without ever touching the ball or something, but it went fine after enough attempts and a bit of luck.

Game was pretty decent too. Pretty short, but you gotta beat it twice, which is fine. Once on easy where you beat all the secondary goals, and once on the hardest difficulty. :) Like 12? levels or something. Fun little game. 3-4/10 difficulty I guess.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...