Psychonauts (2005 PS2 game) is coming this Tuesday to PS4

Finozzi1696

The trophy list is up now.

Damn, I really hoped there wouldn't be a trophy for gathering all figments -_-

How so? Are they difficult, time consuming or just plain boring to get? I've never played the game you see and perhaps would be interested in getting it at some point.

Already did all of these requirements on the Steam version, looking forward to doing them again with a platinum trophy awaiting at the end ^^

there's no better satisfaction than achieving a platinum trophy! ^^

i know that there must be "achievement hunters" on xbox and steam, but i honestly don't see the fun on achieving 100% in those versions :|  

but having an own platinum cabinet with images made exclusive for PS platforms to be used on its platinums? hell yeah!

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 2

How so? Are they difficult, time consuming or just plain boring to get? I've never played the game you see and perhaps would be interested in getting it at some point.

Annoying mostly, cause there's just so many of them (meaning 100s in each "level"), but I wouldn't say difficult as they aren't really hidden or anything, so you'd get most just by playing normally and then you can find the rest with a guide. The game has a ton of collectibles, so be prepared for that, but overall it's an excellent game so I definitely recommend giving it a try.

Annoying mostly, cause there's just so many of them (meaning 100s in each "level"), but I wouldn't say difficult as they aren't really hidden or anything, so you'd get most just by playing normally and then you can find the rest with a guide. The game has a ton of collectibles, so be prepared for that, but overall it's an excellent game so I definitely recommend giving it a try.

Oh that does sound a lot but then collectables have never fazed me, I managed 179 identical, boring lumps of metal in Tomb Raider: Underworld, 200 flying rats in GTA IV and even 2000 precursor orbs in Jak and Daxter so I'm sure I'll be fine. I will need to check it out sometime, thanks. :) Whenever it comes out in Europe that is...

I am salivating at the chance to play this, and pretty damn annoyed at it being delayed in EU (which means it will be delayed over here as well). Why is it? The game came out over 10 years ago and has already been rated. As far as I can tell there's no changes to it at all. 

I am salivating at the chance to play this, and pretty damn annoyed at it being delayed in EU (which means it will be delayed over here as well). Why is it? The game came out over 10 years ago and has already been rated. As far as I can tell there's no changes to it at all. 

I might be wrong but I think that even if it is the same game it needs to be re-rated every time it gets re-released on new platforms, don't ask me why  :unsure:

• 1 month later...

So any word on when we're getting it?

No one knows yet, last month the developers said on Twitter that the EU version will be coming some weeks later due to "some PEGI related stuff".

I believe is still coming, maybe at the end of the month or in the next month.

Edited by Finozzi1696

No one knows yet, last month the developers said on Twitter that the EU version will be coming some weeks later due to "some PEGI related stuff".

It's pretty ridiculous. We get "a few weeks" which balloons out to almost a couple of months. 

And as soon as I say that I see it up on the Australian store today. Good timing, I guess :)