Which version is this?

It is the trophy list for the physical version Limited Run Games will be selling. Think it will be going on sale in July.

Yup that's the one. East Asia Soft confirmed via Twitter. Apparently there will be a separate trophy list for Rainbow Moon's physical release as well.

• Like 1

Yup that's the one. East Asia Soft confirmed via Twitter. Apparently there will be a separate trophy list for Rainbow Moon's physical release as well.

Sounds like they took the hint about not just mashing a new release up with the old trophy list, because this simply means lost sales.

All the trophies I miss in the original game is bronze trophies, yet they made many of the ones I've been able to get gold. This means that some of the hardest trophies are bronze trophies.

Hopefully, it means you can get the platinum with a cloud save or ps+save.

Where's the fun in that? :P

Sadly, it it s not possible. 

PS4 and Vita version will have separate lists and stack able trophies....but only cross save with each other. Digital users...can't exploit.

It would be fun if the plat was around 20-30 hours....100+ is just too much. 

http://www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/news-blog

Edited by Kishnabe

Sadly, it it s not possible. 

PS4 and Vita version will have separate lists and stack able trophies....but only cross save with each other. Digital users...can't exploit.

It would be fun if the plat was around 20-30 hours....100+ is just too much. 

http://www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/news-blog

Oh, so you thought you'd get both versions bundled and pop the trophies twice. I didn't know the digital versions were bundled in the first place. And yeah, it's the physical version that stacks. I got the PS3 version, so if I got the physical PS4 version, I could get the trophy list a second time. I don't know if cloud save works. :P If it does work, that's no fun. Well, the game isn't 100+ hours unless you do everything in the game. I know many people who has done it in like 75 hours, and have had to leave their console on to get the 100 hours trophy. Really depends on how quick you are and how much of the game you want to do.

Oh, so you thought you'd get both versions bundled and pop the trophies twice. I didn't know the digital versions were bundled in the first place. And yeah, it's the physical version that stacks. I got the PS3 version, so if I got the physical PS4 version, I could get the trophy list a second time. I don't know if cloud save works. :P If it does work, that's no fun. Well, the game isn't 100+ hours unless you do everything in the game. I know many people who has done it in like 75 hours, and have had to leave their console on to get the 100 hours trophy. Really depends on how quick you are and how much of the game you want to do.

Spent around 115 hours...so I did some things wrong :),

You would have to get the plat again on the PS4 physical version. The plat you get on PS4 physical version is stack able with the Vita physical version.

Spent around 115 hours...so I did some things wrong :),

You would have to get the plat again on the PS4 physical version. The plat you get on PS4 physical version is stack able with the Vita physical version.

Yeah, I just got both games on PS3. ;p No vita here!

(maybe you didn't use my trophy guide :P :P :P)

Edited by MMDE

• 4 months later...