Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Give-Away (UK)

TigressLion

Hello PSNP community, I am Lion, though many of you call me Tigress haha.

Today, on behalf of my mate, Ultraxian, I have a FC3 Blood Dragon Digital Code. Unfortunately not everyone has PS+ or missed it. So here's your opportunity:

Don't like this post, the only entry fee is, as gamers, is to write your favourite game and why. Every person who posts their story will get entered into a random generator.

Sunday at -5EST(9:00PM for me), I'll post the winner.

• Like 3

Mafia II. It was the summer of 2013 when the PS Plus service was still praised and they decide to give this game for free. I had never heard anything about the Mafia games and I decided to play it just to warm up for the release of the major open world game that year - GTA V. It ended up being my favourite game of all time, the story, the atmosphere, the cars, the radio and the characters are amazing.

You go to jail during the 1940's and get out in the 50's, this reminds me of how Brooks felt when he got out in the Shawshank Redemption movie, everything is so different there are some sexy cars on the roads and people have changed, the war has ended and it's time to make the American dream a reality!

Talking about sexy cars, there's also some pretty naughty collectibles scattered around the world :awesome:

Seems cool, let's say that my fav game was The Last Of Us, it's an 10/10 game, thinking that ND said once that they don't know how people would feel about the game, they though that TLOU was going to be a huge disappointment, man that guys are really ambitious to think such a thing. For me not only the game was intense since the beginning to the end, the game offers a emotional feeling that it's really big, the main characters though the time get to know each other, what before was just a partnership to reach an end, at the true end it's like their are family. All the moments are really well worked, I felt the pressure many times when defeating enemies or zombies almost without ammo, still possible though. As well as the game MP, it's so awesome to play with friends, at the first moments I didn't liked the MP that much, than I was working for the trophy and the MP got me, I found myself getting all the trophies and still playing the game, damn...

Ok it's enough xD

Good luck guys, and thanks Lion for the give away!

Things have been a little hectic, I'm uploading the results now give me a minute or two haha.

The winner was:

O8MhazI.png

KANERKB

here is your code - MO9T-2KAM-7RNT

yeah the code is well been used :/

Probably shoulda sent the code in a pm. Someone's probably used it already.

they did

Damn .. you shouldn`t have posted here in public in the first place but really the guy that stole it ? really ?

yep someone must of used it, I can't use it, I will have to ask my friend who went away to japan if I could download their one now but I got to wait 2 years :/, can't use it, it's useless now :/, you know it's funny but I never win and when I do this crap happens what joke....

Edited by KANERKB

that does not work too, I just put in the code and still nothing...

I literally just entered it, without redeeming it and it worked. You're using a UK account?

On your system>account management >redeem code, thats how I got it to recognize.

Edited by TigressLion