PSN Store Pre-Order

AncLEoniX

Any idea on what's up with the pre order for this and God Eater Rezzurection? I don't see it availabile on the PSN store or any thing else really. Wanting to preorder it tho to get the first one for free to be able to play this month. Any idea? Sony just being lazy? Or could it pop up during E3?

Edited by AncLEoniX

The pre ordering of games is an interesting one as I had the same problem related to samurai warriors 4 empires. Wanted to get it from PSN early but it never showed up until its release. Some games you are able to pre order but not all from PSN. Might just want to wait until the release date.

Just watch E3 and keep your eyes on PSN shortly after as it might be available then.

Bandai Namco America confirmed in their God Eater Resurrection livestream that the digital pre order for God Eater 2: Rage Burst will go live when Resurrection hits the Store on June 28th. Pre ordering will give you Resurrection for free.

I know I'm not EU, but I've only seen the PS4 of 2 on Amazon :/

http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/GE2RB-Day-One-Edition-Dated.jpg

So I dunno what's going on. I just want Vita physicals TwT

Sorry buddy. The American branch of Bamco tends to treat their Vita fans like absolute shit. The Vita versions will be digital only for North America (that's 3.3GB gone for Resurrection and fucking 6.9GB gone for Rage Burst). The North American Vita versions will also be the only ones that will not be bundled together for one price in any way, shape or form. The PS4 and Steam versions will be bundled in North America while every version will have the two games bundled together in Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.

If you're in North America and want the Vita versions, you will have to buy both separately.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry buddy. The American branch of Bamco tends to treat their Vita fans like absolute shit. The Vita versions will be digital only for North America (that's 3.3GB gone for Resurrection and fucking 6.9GB gone for Rage Burst). The North American Vita versions will also be the only ones that will not be bundled together for one price in any way, shape or form. The PS4 and Steam versions will be bundled in North America while every version will have the two games bundled together in Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.

If you're in North America and want the Vita versions, you will have to buy both separately.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for memory card bullshit.

Ugh, whatever. Guess I'll wait for a sale vs buying at launch.

>6.9GB

why live

why bother

• Like 1

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for memory card bullshit.

Ugh, whatever. Guess I'll wait for a sale vs buying at launch.

>6.9GB

why live

why bother

You could always import the European version from Amazon UK; It's not hard.

I'm gonna do it because I'm sick and tired of the American branch's bullshit. I don't want them to see another cent of my money.

You could always import the European version from Amazon UK; It's not hard.

I'm gonna do it because I'm sick and tired of the American branch's bullshit. I don't want them to see another cent of my money.

I considered it, but too much hassle. I still might, I guess... does 2 have any good DLC?

They do, but not enough for 7 fucking GB on a Vita memory card. Thanks mate.

Agreed. I'm trying to get as many people who feel the same way I do to just stop supporting Bamco America. They're completely ignoring their Vita fanbase and are rubbing it off like it's no big deal.

I even wrote to them recently about how stupid this is and how even stupider it is that they haven't come out to say anything official but all signs point to the fact that the Vita version of Rage Burst is not just digital only but won't include God Eater Resurrection for free. I wrote a customer survey explaining how unfair that is and I think I'm going to try one more time pretty soon.

does 2 have any good DLC?

God Eater Resurrection =D

I even wrote to them recently about how stupid this is and how even stupider it is that they haven't come out to say anything official but all signs point to the fact that the Vita version of Rage Burst is not just digital only but won't include God Eater Resurrection for free. 

I'm pretty sure that's obvious considering Vita is digital only. 

I hardly think they would do a digital bundle.

• 2 months later...

For once I'm happy that eu didn't get screwed over, normal we get the worst deals, but getting ge2 physical on vita and getting resurrection for free is a nice deal, I was even surprised that I got the ps4 and vita version together for free

I don't want to say "Because Europe gets screwed then it's okay for North America to get screwed over sometimes," and vice versa. That just lowers the standard.

It's clear that Bandai Namco America was never keen on localizing the Vita versions but ultimately pulled through with the lowest passing grade because Bandai Namco Europe was making English versions. Our digital Vita are the only ones in the world that don't get the two games bundled in any form. As if not getting Physical copies was already bad enough.

There's also this whole "Universal Price" argument people have brought up against me but that's a story I'm not willing to argue unless it is brought up by someone in this very thread.