Edunstar's No Title for a Backlog List

Edunstar84

2 hours ago, Soneto said:

Will you be continuing on finishing up those unearned trophies? :)

I don't know. It seems like I'm focusing on finishing games that aren't on my PSN list, which usually happens. I do want to get back completing some of my PS3 games.

• 2 weeks later...

A little update:

Completed 3 games in the past 2 weeks: Batman Telltale, Psycho-Pass, and LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens

Added 6 games: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Gravity Rush 2, Rogue Galaxy, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, and Dust an Elysian Tail

I'm working on Time & Eternity, but it's going very slowly. So many subquests to do, and I just realized that there was another collectible trophy I should've started on. Hopefully, it's not too late.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

#64 - Time and Eternity

1L1c4932.png

This game is super boring. I didn't care about any of the main characters. Their plight of not being able to get married, didn't interest me at all. Although the true ending scenes were cool, it was too little, too late for me. 

• Like 2

#65 - Monster Hunter World

1L36826a.png

Very unfortunate that I had to pop this early because I was saving it for #75, but the rarity is getting lower. I still have Ni No Kuni 2, so I'm not too upset about it. I had some great times with the plat, but the crown hunting was very boring. I'm glad I found a discord to help with most of it. I managed to finish in 338 hours.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

#66 - 1S67184a.png - Odin Sphere: Liefthrasir: A great game with an amazing story and gameplay

#67 - 1S8f9cfd.png - Oxenfree: Nice and short game with an eerie story

#68 - 1S1f42ee.png - Lightening Returns: FFXIII

#69 -1S83aec0.png - Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Added:

Heavy Rain

Currently playing: Gravity Rush 2

In the queue:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  • Dragon Quest Builders
Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plat #70 - Sword Art Online: Lost Song

1Lb4a682.png

3/10

I was on holiday, so this jumped the queue past Gravity Rush 2.

The battle system's better than Hollow Fragment. If HF had LS's battle system, I probably would've finished it by now...who knows.

Next up: Gravity Rush 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider - which I'll be playing with my sister.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

#71 - 1S118e48.png - Steins;Gate 0

#72 & trophy #3,500 - 1Sec9cdf.png - Ni No Kuni 2

Added:

Word Search by POWGI PS4 and Vita

Touhou Genso Wanderer Vita

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Soul Sacrifice

Soul Sacrifice Delta

In the queue:

Word Search by POWGI Vita

Tales of Berseria

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

#73 - 1Secd2bf.png Word Search by POWGI

#74 - 1S6b7b1f.png - Tales of Berseria

It's been a while since I updated my backlog list. Took a break and now I'm trying and failing to plat Rise of the Tomb Raider. I just need to do 12 more Score Attacks. I left 2 easy ones, and hope to clear the harder ones tomorrow.

Added:

Hollow Knight

In the queue:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Tales of Zestiria

Ultra Despair Girls

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

#77 - World of Final Fantasy - great relaxing game with a bit of grind at the end. 

#78 - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - There were many husbandos; too many in my opinion. Can't believe I'm saying that! I stopped caring after the 5th husbando. 

#79 - Word Search by POWGI - A great, chill word search game to be played when you can't think of any games to play with.

#80 - Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana - A fantastic first play through, but in the middle of my 2nd (Nightmare) run, I found it got quickly tedious with the Interceptions. And the solo Dana fights were just so unbearable. I'm sure the PS4 was scaled better, but I really don't want to find out.

• 4 weeks later...

#81 - Tales of Zestiria - For me, this title should be named Tales of Hardship. There were so many elements of the game, both old and new, that didn't gel together. Admittedly, I don't enjoy the Tales of franchise for its story (I loved Berseria's though), I enjoy its battle system, the character interaction, and the skits. None of this made an impression on me. My only regret is that I wish I liked it enough to complete the DLC, since it doesn't take too long, but the time-limited trophy does put me off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

How's the starting over going for you so far?

It’s going well, doing online trophies for PS3 games and 1 single player game currently. Still have my goals that I hope to accomplish. 

• 3 weeks later...

Trophy #4,000 - Kingsom Hearts 3 - I loved going through the story, and can appreciate it for what it is. The most surprising bit was the Frozen world. And I also enjoyed Olympus and Twilight Town. But I will always hate mini-games. I'm glad they weren't any harder.

Think I'll go for one of the games I played during a Kill Your Completion event; something easy.

• 2 weeks later...

#82 - Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - very rare that you can get the plat before defeating the final boss.

#83 - Kingdom Hearts 3 - had a lot of fun. Thenplat was moderately easy. Not sure if I'll go back to do any DLCs if those will be added.

#84 - Chaos;Child - The first 30 minutes, if I recall, were very good, but then there was a lot of boring story elements before another story shocker. I didn't care about any of the characters and ended skipping some of the story.

#85 - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - A great, short game with a compelling, eerie story. Story epwas so disturbing to me that I played it in small chunks before I had the courage to play the last half in one sitting.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few easy action-adventure games I could have played, but ended up choosing The Sims 4. Trophy-wise it's not too difficult, just takes a bit of time to max skills and whatnot, whilst doing some of the miscallenous stuff, like woohoo-I guess ghost and murdering 5 of your Sim spouses. The trophy that takes the longest is the heavily RNG based triplet trophy. When the time comes for me to tackle that trophy, I hope the gaming gods are on my side. If that doesn't work, the I'll promptly complain on the Internet, as one does, and I'm sure it'll pop soon after.

• 2 weeks later...

#86 - Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - A nice side story to the Danganronpa series. Been on my list for a while. I'm glad I finished it. 

#87 - The Sims 4 - The Sims needs no introduction, however the trophy list is another story. It's an easy ultra rare plat overall, but there is 1 trophy that might make you lose your sanity quickly: the triplets trophy! It's not for the faint of heart who hate needless grind because this trophy is pure RNG. Other than that I had fun. I kept a couple of saves just in case I want to go back in and play. 

Next game/s:

• Dragon Quest Builders 
  • Assassins Creed Syndicate
  • Tales of Xillia 2

• 1 month later...

Small update:

Added:

Mixups by POWGI Vita

Overcooked 2

Platted Mixups by POWGI PS4

I haven't done a lot of playing in the last 3-4 weeks. I hope that changes soon but ma not sure. Looking for games that I already own that don't need a guide for any trophy, and can be complete within 2 weeks. Maybe Freedom Wars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...