Leaked GTA Game! GTA London (Fake)

JJay_Rudd

This is a video I found on Youtube, It's easy to tell that it's fake but it makes me think. A GTA in London would be really enjoyable.

Tell me what would you like to see as the next GTA, location, story. Anything down them lines.

-Thanks

Edited by XoTjayXo

There already was GTA London. Unless I knew Rockstar said they would never do london again.

Yep, they have come out saying they do not have any plans to revisit London. It's a damn shame, I think it would make an amazing back drop for a GTA. Cruising through the streets of London listening to some grime or jungle pirate radio stations is a dream of mine.

Edited by xoxoagent
  • Like 1

I made this to talk about what players want to see in the next GTA game, not as much as the leak I just added that because I think a "New" GTA in London would be very enjoyable to play because of the style!

I think if the new GTA is London there will be too many tea party missions.

I think London would work well as an "in between" game actually. So not GTA VI but a spin-off made by a different dev while Rockstar North is still working on Online and eventually VI. What if the tables were turned and it was an American take on British culture? Rockstar have plenty US and Canadian studios they could get to make it, heck a few of them haven't released anything for years so it would give them something to do! :P Rockstar Toronto for instance. They actually co-developed the original GTA London.