Remove 0%trophy game from psnprofile list

HElSENBERG79

Hi everyone, can i remove a 0% game from my psnprofile list? i already removed from my PSN account but even if update my profile the game is still here (the game is trillion)

thanks in advance

Skylex322 covered it but in case it helps any here's the pinned topic about it in the feedback section in http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25646-deleted-0s/

Hey this is what I found the PS does, well I have a ps3 idk if that's different but here it goes

I deleted a bunch of zero % including Prince of Persia trilogy besides sands of time, darksiders 2, black ops2. If I go to my trophy list, I can still see them. However if I go to psn profiles, it's not there and the "unearned trophies" decreased a lot. Also if I go to compare trophies it's not there as well. Idk if this helps but perhaps the same thing happened to you? You probably

Can see it on your trophy list but it's not actually there.

Hey this is what I found the PS does, well I have a ps3 idk if that's different but here it goes

I deleted a bunch of zero % including Prince of Persia trilogy besides sands of time, darksiders 2, black ops2. If I go to my trophy list, I can still see them. However if I go to psn profiles, it's not there and the "unearned trophies" decreased a lot. Also if I go to compare trophies it's not there as well. Idk if this helps but perhaps the same thing happened to you? You probably

Can see it on your trophy list but it's not actually there.

You are talking about hiding games on PS3. If you do that, the game will still show up if you look at your own list. The OP is talking about deleting 0% games from his trophy list on PS4. If you do that, the game won't show up anywhere anymore untill you boot it up again :)