Project Guide Creation V2.0

I want to try to create a guide for GH: Warriors of Rock. but I have to learn how to make a guide. It will be my first guide, I hope not to do wrong

Read this for very useful helpful information and feel free to ask any of us for help ^^ Especially Dragon-Archon as he is part of the Guide Team so he can give you the most accurate information :P

• Like 1

Rocket Propelled Grenades, huh? Would that be RPG?

Yes, that's how people abbreviate it :ninja:.

I want to try to create a guide for GH: Warriors of Rock. but I have to learn how to make a guide. It will be my first guide, I hope not to do wrong

Read this for very useful helpful information and feel free to ask any of us for help ^^ Especially Dragon-Archon as he is part of the Guide Team so he can give you the most accurate information :P

That would be me. Feel free to ask anything if you have questions and definitely read the Guide Manual zadorvp linked.

In that case, Madoka would also count =D

And Fat Princess as well. :D

Didn't know KiraxKira was a participant nor that Fat Princess was an RPG, thought it was an action real-time strategy game :|. Also I asked you which genre Battle Pentagram was:

Also Satoshi what kind of game is The Battle Pentagram?

I think it is a hack n' slash based off the story.

Technically, it is an RPG =D But yea, it's dungeon crawling hack&slash (in the first playthrough that is =D After the first one, you will be spamming magic and there won't be much of a hack&slashing =D)

Didn't know KiraxKira was a participant 

You should check the first post more often =D

that Fat Princess was an RPG, thought it was an action real-time strategy game :|

It's even in the description of the guide =D

Iirc, the FP Adventures is an RPG while the other games are RTS.

Also I asked you which genre Battle Pentagram was:

I did say it's technically an RPG and after the first playthrough there won't be much hack&slashing :D

Since you upgrade characters, it should be considered RPG...

Dunno, depends on you. 

In any case, FPA should be, though.

Congrats :yay:.

Thanks ;)

Sen II kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I was wondering when the actual guide appears since Sen II only had an overall walkthrough.

Did Emma finally order you to do it? :awesome:

I started writing the guide (just little bit of info) a few months ago but I stopped doing it due to some personal issues. After I got 100% in Resident Evil 4, I thought it should be a good time to come back to this guide, then I spent 3 days to finish it..... Thanks to it, my brain, eyes, and fingers are malfunctioned now :rolleyes:.

Yup yup, Emmmaaaaaa......

btw, I "steal" copies again :P

Photo%20Sep%2006%203%2027%2041%20PM_zpsp

Edited by hasegawa2010

I finished me guide (GH:WoR), but i don't know... I think my English is not to do guides, is there any way someone Sees before publishing it and tell me what do you think?

Its not a big guide, I wanna start with some "Easy"

Edited by ArK_TatiCo

I finished me guide (GH:WoR), but i don't know... I think my English is not to do guides, is there any way someone Sees before publishing it and tell me what do you think?

Yep, it's possible to have someone proofread the guide before sending it to be published. You would just add that person as a contributor so they can see the guide.

You can ask anyone in the thread to do so, even me if you want. :)

• Like 1

As far as I know, a member of the guide team always proofreads the guide when you submit it. If it's all good to go, then the guide team member will publish it.

If isn't that good, then the guide team member will contact you by posting on the guide. I've had both Dragon and Mango proofread some guides I submitted in the past.

I recommend to ask someone to proofread the guide first. The Guide Team only corrects a few errors, if there are too many, we send it back for revisions.

• Like 1

Hi, I wanted to start a trophy guide for Retro/Grade with TheLastSurvivorD as a team soon ^_^

That would be my first guide. I want to get used to guide system.

I see Dead Space 2 is in work but not on the current guide list: What guide(s) are you currently writing?

So I need to post there too I guess

Edited by Dennis-nine-five
refresh (link)
  • Like 2

Hi, I wanted to start a trophy guide for Retro/Grade with TheLastSurvivorDas a team soon ^_^

That would be my first guide. I want to get used to guide system.

I see Dead Space 2 is in work but not on the current guide list http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16838-what-guides-are-you-currently-writing/

So I need to post there too I guess

Good luck with the guide :D.

Yeah you can post there too.

• Like 1