Signature Battle IV [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle IV  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro entry:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice entry:

Already time for the Sig Battle!? Time really flies. Also isn't there going to be an Elite version this time?

Nope, no Elite this time. It only runs every 3 Signature Battles so it will return in Signature Battle VI. That could change though, depends on the turn-up of people Signature Battle gets each month. :)

Okay, let's see if I can stop playing Star Ocean 5 for a bit to make a sig... this may be difficult. :|

If I can stop playing FFXIV for a bit, you can stop playing Star Ocean 5 for a bit..

..or multitask, I have made signatures while playing FFXIV.. not the best idea mind you; but it's an option.

• Like 2

..or multitask, I have made signatures while playing FFXIV.. not the best idea mind you; but it's an option.

Trying to watch anime or something while gaming is one thing, but actually doing a sig is probably beyond my skill range. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

• Like 2

Nope, no Elite this time. It only runs every 3 Signature Battles so it will return in Signature Battle VI. That could change though, depends on the turn-up of people Signature Battle gets each month. :)

Ah ok, I was under the impression Elite was going to be in every Sig Battle.

Okay, let's see if I can stop playing Star Ocean 5 for a bit to make a sig... this may be difficult. :|

If I can stop playing FFXIV for a bit, you can stop playing Star Ocean 5 for a bit..

By all means, continue playing the games ... oh wait, you're both in Pro. Never mind me :|

• Like 2

Can't wait to see what you guys do with the renders! Good luck to you all!

Great render selection Demon!

Yea, should be good!

Izularia choosed this Battle's renders.  I have no idea about One Piece. haha