Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Official Multiplayer Lost Treasures DLC Trailer

Lol, those taunts :lol:. I was expecting the singleplayer DLC to be released first.

Thought they released it yesterday

Explorer pack

Expand your Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End experience with the Explorer’s Pack, which includes:

• The first-ever Uncharted™ single player story expansion. 

• 3,200 Uncharted™ Points to spend on weapons, upgrades and items in Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer.*

Edited by LeetWolf2

Thought they released it yesterday

Explorer pack

Expand your Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End experience with the Explorer’s Pack, which includes:

• The first-ever Uncharted™ single player story expansion. 

• 3,200 Uncharted™ Points to spend on weapons, upgrades and items in Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer.*

That's the season pass

Played over 20 matches today, and only got to play the new map only once, lol And thank god for the leveling system... not too great that no one but party members can see what level you are though. Oh well, at least we get awarded according to what levels we get ranked by. As for the new stuff to use, I haven't managed to try shit, cause you gotta buy almost everything via relics, of course. You can just buy the standard Variety Chest for 150 relics, but there's the one that you can get (all I think?) DLC items from MP DLC Pack #1 for 2k relics, so I'm saving up for that. And you can try the new weapons by selecting pre-set loadouts, but eh, I wanna customize my loadouts myself. Really appreciate the new DLC pack though. And Naughty Dog \stated this is not  going to be like "Oh, y'all will only get one DLC pack this summer, and that's about it" They confirmed more will be added soon throughout the summer, so thank god for that. And cool that actually every character gets new skins/outfits. I wish all got pirate themed outfits, but eh, enough of them did.

• Like 2

That's the season pass

So they released the Triple pack which is essentially a season pass for all the DLC, then they release one DLC which is the explorer pack and you're saying that's a season pass too?

Edited by LeetWolf2