Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

Good to know that this thread will be continuing from Kingdom Hearts 3 onward.

Of course this thread will continue ad infinity(or until Nomura dies or retires and Squarenix loses its contract with Disney, whatever happens first xD) because Nomura plans to keep Sora questing until the series is replaced by something more awesome. ^_^

Anyways, working on my Beginner run now. I decided to run the three difficulties in tandem - the Standard run is my Speedster run and the Proud Run is going to be my OMGIHATETHISGAMEBBQ run(stuck on Anti-Sora, will grind until Sora gets Counterattack to deal with that [-censored-]) and my Beginner Run is where I get all of the trophies dealing with fighting the optional bosses, because I need that defense boost I got in the beginning from Defense Ups. Also, it will be my Undefeated and Unchanging Armor run. I'm at Traverse Town as of this post and about to fight Leon there.

Unfortunately I can't work on any Kingdom Hearts games this week because I am away and I opted to take the PS4 over the PS3. When I get home I will be working on Kingdom Hearts 2 though as I have it on my summer backlog challenge.

No problems, we're not pushing you. :)

Anyways, I found this gem....

oldnews.png

This is on my very first account. Yes, I have two trashed accounts because I wasn't serious about trophy hunting then. I found that I had gotten every trophy but one on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in this account. The one I was missing was the one where you have to get every Gummy Blueprint, but I intend to do that one in this account. I had even beaten Sephiroth and Unknown on this old file! If that doesn't spur me to action, I know nothing that will. ^_^

I've finally completed my first playthrough in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, the beginner playthrough, and got the Unchanging Armor and Undefeated trophies. Now I can clean up all the other trophies in Beginner mode and the other two playthroughs. I'm at 49% trophy completion in this game.

Accomplishments:

• Got every last Trinity
  • Got every last Dalmatian
  • Crafted 70% of the items (need to deal with the f***ing Sniperwilds to get Power Stones, that monkey is evil)
  • Got Top Gun for clearing all gummi routes
  • Defeat final boss in Beginner mode and got Unchanging Armor and Undefeated
Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 2

No problems, we're not pushing you. :)

Anyways, I found this gem....

oldnews.png

This is on my very first account. Yes, I have two trashed accounts because I wasn't serious about trophy hunting then. I found that I had gotten every trophy but one on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in this account. The one I was missing was the one where you have to get every Gummy Blueprint, but I intend to do that one in this account. I had even beaten Sephiroth and Unknown on this old file! If that doesn't spur me to action, I know nothing that will. ^_^

I must say, PrinnyBoy0384 is a beautiful name. x)

Okay, daftprophet, you're added. Welcome to the thread. :D

As for my progress, I just finished the Hades Cup and defeated Kurt Zisa so I'm now at 53%. All I have left is:

1. Complete five synthesis recipes (which is going to be a pain because Sniperwild isn't cooperating and Pink Agracius and Stealth Soldier are not appearing as often as I'd like)
  2. Defeat the Ice Titan, Sephiroth, Phantom, and Unknown - all which are going to be nasty even on Beginner.
  3. Complete all the gummi missions and get the remaining blueprints, which is my personal bane.

Right now I am taking a bit of a hiatus to work on my Summer Backlog but I'll be back. ;)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Okay, daftprophet, you're added. Welcome to the thread. :D

As for my progress, I just finished the Hades Cup and defeated Kurt Zisa so I'm now at 53%. All I have left is:

1. Complete five synthesis recipes (which is going to be a pain because Sniperwild isn't cooperating and Pink Agracius and Stealth Soldier are not appearing as often as I'd like)
  2. Defeat the Ice Titan, Sephiroth, Phantom, and Unknown - all which are going to be nasty even on Beginner.
  3. Complete all the gummi missions and get the remaining blueprints, which is my personal bane.

Right now I am taking a bit of a hiatus to work on my Summer Backlog but I'll be back. ;)

When I was hunting the Sniperwilds, I spammed Firaga at them, one at a time. Worked well enough to get me enough Power Stones for the synthesis, thankfully you don't need too many, if I recall

In Birth By Sleep, I finished Aqua 100%, who was my third and final character, and I completed Terra's story on Critical. Doing Ventus' story on Critical now.

I like to join. I plated everything except BBS. And i nearly finished this game too.

Okay, you're added. Welcome to the thread! The more Kingdom Hearts junkies the better! :awesome:

When I was hunting the Sniperwilds, I spammed Firaga at them, one at a time. Worked well enough to get me enough Power Stones for the synthesis, thankfully you don't need too many, if I recall.

Yeah, from the FAQ I read, you only need 5 Power Stones, and I saw a video where Sora used Mushu, which is faster in exchange for a little power and you can switch targets fast so if one of the monkeys spots you, you can kill them super-fast before they call for help. I'll try that when I get back to this game.

Ok, started Chain Of Memories, already had a save file with a few monster cards gotten, so that gives me a head start. Currently in Agrabah, and I have like 5 Black Fungus map cards, so I'm hunting them. Will give me a bit of practise with the mechanics, and I heard he is the hardest one to get since you don't have the odds boost, so I want to get him out of the way before I continue.

That's probably a good idea since Mushrooms are tricky. ^_^

I guess I should put up my progress:

• Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: (53%) Just cleared the Beginner mode, planning to do the Gummi Missions ASAP so I can get the blueprints out of the way. I just need to psyche myself up for the difficult missions involving not taking damage. I have a Standard mode "speed run" stopped at Hollow Bastion visit #1 at 6 and a half hours and a Proud Mode run stuck at Anti-Sora, maybe need to open up the other worlds to grind levels.

Last trophy earned in the game: 14S6dd78c.pngColiseum Competitor

• Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories: (4%) Unfortunately, my runt child of the quartet. I may start the game over so I can get my bearings. Got a few trophies in my last playthrough. Might do a Proud Mode speedrun first so I can get those Sora and Riku stories out of the door.

Last trophy earned in the game: 48S415f36.pngAce Striker (actually didn't get this from the tutorial of throwing objects, I actually missed with the barrel)

• Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: (41%) Managed to spend an entire week at my sister's house getting all of the world-related trophies and reaching the final boss of the game in a Beginner mode run. I also got max level in all of my Drive Forms which helped me get all of the collectibles. Now I just have to grind to max level, defeat the Final Boss and take on the challenges ahead before doing a Critical mode run.

Last trophy earned in the game: 39S149a8f.pngNavigator

• Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix: (57%) My focus right now as it's part of the Summer Backlog challenge as well. It's going to be a long grind to get 100% in each of the journals. Surprisingly, I got the Secret Episode in Beginner mode!

Last trophy earned in the game: 44S1e27d5.pngKing of the Arena

Right now I am going to detail my plans for each of the Kingdom Hearts games so I can hopefully platinum one of these games before October:

1S62be61.png

After getting my butt handed to me by Vanitas Remnant, I have decided to focus on completing the journals, which means completing every arena mission in the Mirage Arena, including the dreaded Castle racing course in under 5:30, which means lots of attempts getting that shortcut on every try. :(

I also have to complete everyone's command collection, so I have to do some more command melding for Aqua and Command Boards and medal farming in the Mirage Arena to get all of the Friendship commands as well as unlocking the Pete D-Link on Aqua and Terra's files. Then I'll have to grind to Level 75+ to get everyone primed for the super-bosses.

1S6fc0c8.png

I have to complete the Speedster Run on Standard Mode and my dreaded Proud Mode run, then I'll be working on the remaining trophies and 100% Jiminy's Journal for Beginner as well as the dreaded Gummi missions to get all the blueprints.

1S025c6c.png

I've gotten most of the trophies on Beginner mode(I ground them all out during a week house-sitting my sister's pets) and completed all the regular Underdrome trophies as well as the Pain and Panic Paradox Cup. Just need to get the rest of the trophies there and then get ready for my Critical Mode run.

1S294080.png

Probably the most neglected. I am going to restart my game so I can get the playthroughs out of the way. I do not like the card-battle system.

Right now I am going to detail my plans for each of the Kingdom Hearts games so I can hopefully platinum one of these games before October:

1S62be61.png

After getting my butt handed to me by Vanitas Remnant, I have decided to focus on completing the journals, which means completing every arena mission in the Mirage Arena, including the dreaded Castle racing course in under 5:30, which means lots of attempts getting that shortcut on every try. :(

I also have to complete everyone's command collection, so I have to do some more command melding for Aqua and Command Boards and medal farming in the Mirage Arena to get all of the Friendship commands as well as unlocking the Pete D-Link on Aqua and Terra's files. Then I'll have to grind to Level 75+ to get everyone primed for the super-bosses.

1S6fc0c8.png

I have to complete the Speedster Run on Standard Mode and my dreaded Proud Mode run, then I'll be working on the remaining trophies and 100% Jiminy's Journal for Beginner as well as the dreaded Gummi missions to get all the blueprints.

1S025c6c.png

I've gotten most of the trophies on Beginner mode(I ground them all out during a week house-sitting my sister's pets) and completed all the regular Underdrome trophies as well as the Pain and Panic Paradox Cup. Just need to get the rest of the trophies there and then get ready for my Critical Mode run.

1S294080.png

Probably the most neglected. I am going to restart my game so I can get the playthroughs out of the way. I do not like the card-battle system.

Just wanted to give a tip on the level grinding. Neverland was the best place i found for all the characters. You start at Gully/Peters Hideout, then run through Jungle Clearing - Mermaids Lagoon - Seacoast - Rainbow Falls: Base, and back to Gully/Peters Hideout. You will max out commands pretty easily, and even gain a load of levels in the process! 

I dont have too much progress in COM, although I have gotten a lot of Heartless cards, got 3 yesterday and I got the Black Fungus card the day before.

And i´m done with bbs. So i finished every Kingdom Hearts game to date.

Well then, you're lucky I was having my Moogle slav--- er, merchants gather the ingredients for Certificates! Ahem...

In Honor of Broni1337, who has successfully conquered the Heartless, the Unversed, and the Nobodies, I present to you this certificate, forged of Mithril, Orichalcum and Lucid Crystals, for platinuming every Kingdom Hearts game in both Remixes! Congratulations!

certificateofsuccess001.png

Dang, I don't think I can do as awesome a presentation of an event trophy as Dav9834. :( Anyways, you're the first on the Hall of Game, Broni. Enjoy your new certificate! ^_^

Just wanted to give a tip on the level grinding. Neverland was the best place i found for all the characters. You start at Gully/Peters Hideout, then run through Jungle Clearing - Mermaids Lagoon - Seacoast - Rainbow Falls: Base, and back to Gully/Peters Hideout. You will max out commands pretty easily, and even gain a load of levels in the process! 

I dont have too much progress in COM, although I have gotten a lot of Heartless cards, got 3 yesterday and I got the Black Fungus card the day before.

Thanks for the help. I know there is a faster way involving EXP Chance and entering and leaving the Reactor Room in Radiant Garden but Aqua won't benefit much from that method as Radiant Garden doesn't get tougher enemies for her unlike Ventus and Terra. Also, congrats on getting a rare card on re:COM! I'm rooting for you to get the next certificate. ;)

Thanks :D, but i wasnt the first (xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx was the first). But i wont put the Keysword away yet. 2.8 is on its way :D

True, but his name isn't on the list of participants. And don't worry, I don't plan on closing this thread when the new games come out, it'll just change its focus. ;)