Where can i get this game ?

DiscoOmi_XD

16 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I bought a used copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine for $40 just yesterday. Now I just need to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

Some people may think this is paying too much money for an old PS3 game, but looking at the gameplay and the game itself I feel that I will get my money's worth out of it.

That price is a little steep, but it’s a pretty fantastic game and definitely one of the most underrated hack n slash games or games based on a film that I’ve played. It’s a lot of fun to platinum. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

True. I actually never sold any of my PS3 games. Splatterhouse looks fun too, but I have to pay at least double the amount I paid for Wolverine.

Unlike Wolverine, I wouldn't say Splatterhouse would be worth the $80-$100 that it's going for now. I don't think it's as rare as people think but that's not stopping collectors and resellers from driving the price up for it. I saw it at a flea market a few months ago for $15, if I only knew what it was worth then I would've gotten it but since I already had it, I didn't look twice at it. How stupid of me.  

Lollipop Chainsaw is another one that is exploding in price and that was a pretty common game. Going for about $70 on ebay now. Many PS3 games that got delisted from the PS Store are skyrocketing. I guess that makes sense since there's no way to play most PS3 games on the newer consoles. Only way you can get them is a physical copy. I really wish Sony finds a better way to add more support to PS3 titles on the newer consoles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

That price is a little steep, but it’s a pretty fantastic game and definitely one of the most underrated hack n slash games or games based on a film that I’ve played. It’s a lot of fun to platinum. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 

That I will. 

5 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Unlike Wolverine, I wouldn't say Splatterhouse would be worth the $80-$100 that it's going for now. I don't think it's as rare as people think but that's not stopping collectors and resellers from driving the price up for it. I saw it at a flea market a few months ago for $15, if I only knew what it was worth then I would've gotten it but since I already had it, I didn't look twice at it. How stupid of me.  

Lollipop Chainsaw is another one that is exploding in price and that was a pretty common game. Going for about $70 on ebay now. Many PS3 games that got delisted from the PS Store are skyrocketing. I guess that makes sense since there's no way to play most PS3 games on the newer consoles. Only way you can get them is a physical copy. I really wish Sony finds a better way to add more support to PS3 titles on the newer consoles. 

Lollipop Chainsaw would be the better investment for sure. 

I’m honesty baffled as to how dull and uninspired the late PS4, early PS5 generation has been. The PS3 generation has more variety and took more risks when it came to the AAA game market. 

I’d take one Splatterhouse or one Lollipop Chainsaw anyday over the 100 - 200 piss easy throwaway shovelware games that take 10 - 30 minutes to finish. I mean it, those two games are worth more the payment and effort to get platinum wise.

48 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

That I will. 

Lollipop Chainsaw would be the better investment for sure. 

I’m honesty baffled as to how dull and uninspired the late PS4, early PS5 generation has been. The PS3 generation has more variety and took more risks when it came to the AAA game market. 

I’d take one Splatterhouse or one Lollipop Chainsaw anyday over the 100 - 200 piss easy throwaway shovelware games that take 10 - 30 minutes to finish. I mean it, those two games are worth more the payment and effort to get platinum wise.

That it did. Not to say newer games aren't creative but there definitely was more variety on the PS3 and you had way more hidden gems like a Lollipop Chainsaw or Shadows of the Damned. Those quirky, niche games, I like that kind of stuff and the PS3 catalog is loaded with those kinds of games. 

Considering there's practically nothing coming out on PS5 for the rest of the year pretty much, I plan on dipping deep back into the PS3 this year and I'm really looking forward to it. Replaying R&C: Crack In Time right now and having a blast with it. Splatterhouse and Wolverine are both on my list to revisit too. 

• Like 1