Such a lust for revenge: MUST WATCH FOR EVERY (NOW AND FUTURE) PLATINUM-ACHIEVER

Hello guys. I just wanted to share THIS with all of the guys who turned 2016 into the year I finally got my toughest platinum yet. Thank you!  :) 

One of us (osan0978) made this video, clearly showing what most (if not all) of us would have done to the game after completing it. 

This is the payoff for all the server-searching, grinding, award-hunting and what not:

Such a lust for revenge!  B) Edited by Predatorobergott
  • Like 3

Congrats on your plat :) it indeed requires patience, fighting those vets to reach 10k kills is very frustrating and boosting is also a one hell but I think that video is kind of going too far, this game was still very good and fun in the end imo.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

See some one say

-hey can you help me for BF BC?

-sory i dont have anymore the game ( I fucking destroy it and i realy enjoy this moment) so dont ask me for help

lol

More easy to kill/destroy a game that dont move than a online player  :giggle:

Edited by Carrier13
  • Like 2

this game was still very good and fun in the end imo.

Single player maybe.... the first time you have to complete it is fun and entertaining...

But then having to do it a 2nd time?  Naw.  '

The multiplayer is trash, with glitchers and immature vets who teamkill if they don't get the jet/tank/boat first....

With a server search that just throws people into the only maps running despite your choices.

Makes it one hell of a terrible game. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 2

The game isn't that bad. I don't understand why it's hated so much.

Hated cause of crazy awards. According to me the 10 002 kills was long but fine. For some1 with bad ratio K/D and K/Minutes that is more a pain. But for the award like 52 kill IAR or 5 kills in 3 secondes in the match of the moment in 2015-2016 need skill and luck cause of the duration of game, most of game finish after 10-15 minutes. The 4 road kill IAR with heli, the 50 roadkill with boat, the 50 saviors (a lot of time finish the game with 2/3 savior for get the patch) are hell (I probably forget other awards). In some game i has more death by teamate friendly fire than enemy. Like some1 said, we dont have a lot of choice game ( maybe 1 or 2 servers on Gold rush and 1 server on the other mode) so when one complete team leave because the enemy on attack team kill you at your each respawn and each time you try to find 1 other server and finaly fall on that same game and team, it is a little frustrating.

I cant say something about solo cause i juste play it 1 hour.

achieving 10002 kills randomly is very annoying, because there are some sessions that take 15 minutes and only give you 3-5 kills and my average, even though i don't extremely suck at first person shooters, is around 13-15 kills per round... that makes a maximum of 60 kills per hour... with almost 6000 kills left, it will take me about 100 more hours.....