Intended Build @ Lvl 50

Orlay_

For those of you that think ahead: http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/gunzerker.html (switch characters at the bottom)

My intended build is a tank build that also does damage.

Gunzerker

0 Gun Lust

16 Rampage

29 Brawn

1 Gunzerking

Rampage:

5/5 Filled to the Brim

5/5 All in the Reflexes

5/5 I'm Ready Already

1/1 Double Your Fun

Brawn:

5/5 Hard to Kill

5/5 I'm the Juggernaut

1/1 Fistful of Hurt

5/5 Ain't got time to Bleed

5/5 Just got Real

2/5 Bus that can't slow down

5/5 Sexual T-rex

1/1 Come at me bro

Now you other tanks may shun me or bicker because I didn't take increased gunzerking duration in any form or lower duration for incoming elementals. Here me out.

I increased movement speed slightly to kite enemies.. that is, run and gun just out of range. I didn't take duration because increased duration DOES increase hp regen and lower damage, but you can only heal yourself twice to max in gunzerker.. I went for faster cooldown so i could heal to max more often. I didn't take elemental duration because it seemed to be overkill when my shield already puts my elemental resistance at 47%. My shield of choice is raised health lower capacity because I get MORE health regen the higher my hp is because of sexual T-rex.

*breathes*

I took double grenades in gunzerker because I use healing grenades in tough fights.. more health back. I choice to increase movement speed only slightly because I need to get hit for sex -rex for max regen, but not hit so much that I out-damage over my regen. I put max points in Just got real because i get an automatic 20% gun damage with shields down. No drawback there.

Any questions?

What's your build?

Honestly,

I'm just winging it as I go along with my Commando. If shit gets real, I'll do a re-spec later on.

Same here. Mind you I am only level 17 or 18, so I am not sure how I want to go about it all. I mostly play by myself so I try and make it so I am sustainable for me.

• Like 1

I am torn between 2 assassin builds.

My first would be a sniper focus:

I max out everything in the sniper tree, and put the last 3 points into iron hand to increase health a bit.

My second is more melee focused:

Sniper: 5 to headshot, 5 to precision, 1 to bore.

Cunning: 5 to counter strike.

Bloodshed: 5 to killing blow, 5 to iron hand, 5 to followthroough, 1 to execute, 2 to backstab, 5 to resurgence, 5 to like the wind, and 1 to many must fall.

If anyone has any suggestions to either build, I would be open to hearing them.

With my first (im making 4 of each, one per tree plus a hybrid) Zer0 build, im going straight Bloodshed tree: maxing it all out. Last 3 ill use on Headsh0t for some extra crit...ill never have to leave Deception until they are all dead :devil:

....*ahem* ill go Brawn for Salvador, so i can flip people off, Motion for Maya cuz she is a killer crowd control class, and Axton will be Survival first, two turrents can be killer....plus the stick to all surfaces, so much fun lol