Anyone looking for any help

LiNSiCKeL

Apparently no one has this game (sad because I really enjoyed it) and many have not finished as I am somehow 9th to plat. If anyone wants some tips or tricks I imagine I could help on a per level or general basis. I beat all levels with no re-enforcement's and all secondaries (no double playing any levels), hardest level is by far #12 and surely is harder without double play through (only level I contemplated this), the rest were not too troublesome (#13 was actually very easy). Although #12 wasn't nearly as hard once I figured a few things out. 

I actually really enjoyed this game as well.  I am saving up for a new computer so I can start uploading videos and such.  I think this game would have benefited from that since there isn't much information out there.  I wrote down a lot of tips and strategy stuff so if anyone is contemplating writing a guide and wants my input feel free to message me or add me on PSN.

#12 is definitely the hardest.  There is very little room for error, and very few turns to re-group and set up a proper perimeter to attack or defend.  It was much easier once I figured out that you got free units by moving a unit to the empty buildings, haha.

I am available to help as well if anyone has questions!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...