problems with Building the Imagisphere

ciccio_92

hello i have a problem with the trophy Building the ImageSphere.

They have been more than 24 hours in the build mode but still has not come out the trophy.

I have created a running track, and then I was in flight mode for 24. 

I also helped with the elastic,  how can I do?

The trophy popped for me when I pulled the analog sticks together in hover mode and pressed the home button. Try this method as your character will keep moving around without the need for elastic bands. Just be sure to keep the controller on charge when doing this or your character will stop moving (I had to learn that the hard way) I hope this helps!

• Like 1

The trophy popped for me when I pulled the analog sticks together in hover mode and pressed the home button. Try this method as your character will keep moving around without the need for elastic bands. Just be sure to keep the controller on charge when doing this or your character will stop moving (I had to learn that the hard way) I hope this helps!

Now I try hopefully good. xD

You have to be active in create mode. Have you tried making your character continually spin around in circles on the track? That's what I did and I got the trophy no problem.

yes yes, the character was active, and ran.

but maybe I have to activate the popit? (The green line)?

I have only created the track and just.

Now I try hopefully good. xD

The trophy popped for me an hour ago just fine. You should consult the trophy guide, http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1668-LittleBigPlanet-Karting/44-Building-the-Imagisphere

Follow what it says and you'll get the trophy without any doubt.

BTW Il tuo inglese è pessimo, sfrutta questi momenti per approfondirlo.

• Like 1

Dling dling, taken after 28 hours.  

Platinum yeaa, thanks friends.

already my English is bad, I'm helping with google translation services, but it does even more disgusting ahahahahaha

Edited by ciccio_92

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have one question about this Trophy. I followed the guide and have let Sackboy hovering around for something 16-17 hours. This morning I turned of my PS3 in order to get to work and the game said the connection to its servers was lost. The PS3 hadn't lost the connection with PSN though.

I was wondering if the time in Create Mode still counts or is a connection to the servers required for this Trophy. This would make unlocking this Trophy substantially harder to unlock.

Tonight I will turn on my PS3 anyway, but if someone can answer this question, I could think about another strategy.