New little king story bought in the US but trophies in japanese?

Maitre

i'm guessing the psn sites searches for the title in sony's database and retreives and retrives the first one it find, so when 2 different region games have the same titles psn profiles would get the first one created in the database which would most often be in japanese.

Just a guess though.

It's because the NA/EU trophy lists stack with the JPN ones and PSNProfiles just have the Japanese one in their database. It'd be great if Sly let us submit the English lists to replace the Japanese ones.

To add to the list, my NA copy of Catherine is listed as "Catherine (JP)" but luckily all the trophies are still in English. Still a little weird though.

It's because the NA/EU trophy lists stack with the JPN ones and PSNProfiles just have the Japanese one in their database. It'd be great if Sly let us submit the English lists to replace the Japanese ones.

To add to the list, my NA copy of Catherine is listed as "Catherine (JP)" but luckily all the trophies are still in English. Still a little weird though.

Same here with my Catherine, I think thats for everyone on the site though.

Either way, at least your actual trophy lists are in english and the game is too!