On ‘Ōkami’ at Ten Years Old: the Quintessential Ageless Video Game

DysectorZA

Ōkami is a wonderful and inspiring piece of art. It is more than just a video game - it is Japanese literature brought to life, and you can see and feel the love that the creators at Capcom put into it. Ōkami is a truly unique experience, and I urge anybody who has not yet played it to do so.

• Like 3

This game is still, to this day, my favorite video game of all time. I don't even think it ever needed a sequel, it's just perfect in every aspect

Thanks for the heads up, Caesar Clown. I never knew that a sequel exist, did they ever state why it did come to PS3? 

They just thought the DS was a perfect fit because of the touchscreen controls. They used a similar reason for the Wii port.

Not that I ever had any problems just using the analog sticks on the PS2, but whatever.

• Like 1

They just thought the DS was a perfect fit because of the touchscreen controls. They used a similar reason for the Wii port.

Not that I ever had any problems just using the analog sticks on the PS2, but whatever.

Weird choice, I think the controls on consoles would be a far better choice, oh well. Anyway, thank you for that piece of information, I truly appreciate when a person brings true facts to the table.  

• Like 1