when a patch will be released ?

yosiplauer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

challenge 36 is really infuriating.

This is the first time i've seen the PS4 version, and I can actually see the difference in regards to the framerate. Also, congratulations on clearing challenge 36. I cannot, for the life of me, clear the whole thing. Every time I get to the second level, those damn raining fireballs keep on hitting me while I pass the falling towers, or when I get to the third level, I keep getting hit and knocks me back to the purple spikes.

Aside from the above, all I need for the plat is to beat hyper difficulty, beat boss rush, and get the prison level FINE PLAY trophy (assuming those assholes make a patch for the PS3 version).

This is the first time i've seen the PS4 version, and I can actually see the difference in regards to the framerate. Also, congratulations on clearing challenge 36. I cannot, for the life of me, clear the whole thing. Every time I get to the second level, those damn raining fireballs keep on hitting me while I pass the falling towers, or when I get to the third level, I keep getting hit and knocks me back to the purple spikes.

Aside from the above, all I need for the plat is to beat hyper difficulty, beat boss rush, and get the prison level FINE PLAY trophy (assuming those assholes make a patch for the PS3 version).

thanks. :)

yes. after i platted the ps4 version, i intended to go for the ps3 plat as well. but the game on ps3 is really horrible. the frame rate seems to be running at lower than 30 fps most of the time and the stuttering issue makes the game unplayable to me. honestly, i dont think i am confident in completing this challenge in such a condition since even in a perfect world, the challenge is such a bitch. and i also hit that FINE PLAY trophy glitch. so i just decided to restore my ps3 to wipe off the MN9 ps3 trophy stack from my profile. :D

Edited by BuTTBR41N

thanks. :)

yes. after i platted the ps4 version, i intended to go for the ps3 plat as well. but the game on ps3 is really horrible. the frame rate seems to be running at lower than 30 fps most of the time and the stuttering issue makes the game unplayable to me. honestly, i dont think i am confident in completing this challenge in such a condition since even in a perfect world, the challenge is such a bitch. and i also hit that FINE PLAY trophy glitch. so i just decided to restore my ps3 to wipe off the MN9 ps3 trophy stack from my profile. :D

Which FINE PLAY trophy did you get get glitched?