Tips for Prestiging as quickly as possible?

So I play COD ghosts and i really want the BO2 background with my card and in order to have that I must prestige at least once on BO2, so i wanted to ask for tips on how to quickly prestige on COD BO2? I've played party games before and i think they helped a lot in growing level in cod ghosts but idk about cod bo2? 

I hit max prestige in Black Ops II in 4 weeks (six days of play time). I only played Headquarters and Domination and I was/am an aggressive objective player. Playing the objective (and killing the enemies around/on the objective) will rack you up a ton of xp. Kill confirmed can also rack you up a ton of xp if you can kill a lot and deny/confirm kills. 

As of know its going to be really hard to prestige in cod.. If your lucky you'll find a good lobby. But if your unlucky you'll be constantly put into a lobby were you lag all over the place and be an unplayable lobby. But if you play all day you'd probably prestige in a week at least.

As of know its going to be really hard to prestige in cod.. If your lucky you'll find a good lobby. But if your unlucky you'll be constantly put into a lobby were you lag all over the place and be an unplayable lobby. But if you play all day you'd probably prestige in a week at least.

They've sorted out those problems with BO2 now, literally never lag anymore be it zombies or multiplayer :)

They've sorted out those problems with BO2 now, literally never lag anymore be it zombies or multiplayer :)

If you are good at run and gunning while capping objectives, Domination is the way to go. You can get a lot of points pretty quickly.