Dream Team trophy

Is it possible to boost this by creating a new character, firing up a 2nd controller and then loading the new character into your L70 character? Then basically running rifts/bounties, but with the 2nd character kind of idle.

Hope this makes some sense!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have 3 SC (Demon Hunter,Barbarian,Necromancer) and 1 HC (Witch Doctor) at level 70.I'm playing SC Crusader now,i'm at level 31 but he is way slower than the others.From the two remaining who is the best choice to level up fast? Wizard or Monk? I'm playing solo adventure mode,farming bounties for the trophy.I have the Leoric Crown with a tier 10 ruby jewel so 79% bonus exp and the Leoric Signet with 21% bonus exp.I'm playing from Expert to T1 as i level up

I would say the wizard is the faster choice. In my opinion he/she has the better spells to rush through a lot of enemies than the monk and is more fun to play. You just have to be more cautios regarding your health bar. He dies more easily than the monk.  At least this was my observation when I played Diablo the first time with my coop partner. He played the monk, while I played the wizard.

If you want and still need to level up in one week (I am on vacation) I can help you level up very fast while doing a few bounties. I have a very strong character and can rush through and since I still need a lot of bounties myself it would not matter for me.

10 minutes ago, Savyna said:

I would say the wizard is the faster choice. In my opinion he/she has the better spells to rush through a lot of enemies than the monk and is more fun to play. You just have to be more cautios regarding your health bar. He dies more easily than the monk.  At least this was my observation when I played Diablo the first time with my coop partner. He played the monk, while I played the wizard.

If you want and still need to level up in one week (I am on vacation) I can help you level up very fast while doing a few bounties. I have a very strong character and can rush through and since I still need a lot of bounties myself it would not matter for me.

Thanks for the offer but i'm playing solo.I'll use the Wizard for the 6th character.Btw i was a little wrong for the Crusader.From level 30 and above i'm playing on Master/Torment and he is doing fine

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Thanks for the offer but i'm playing solo.I'll use the Wizard for the 6th character.Btw i was a little wrong for the Crusader.From level 30 and above i'm playing on Master/Torment and he is doing fine

No problem. Good to hear Crusader works better now :)

Luckily I found a 14-level Leoric's Crown (socketed) which increases the gem effect up to 98%. I put flawless royal ruby in it and the result was totally awesome. It took only 5-6 hours to complete the story mode with the Wizard and when it was finished the character was at level 65. I'll abuse that for monk, demon hunter and crusader too (:

Edited by Akechi-no-Yabou

• 2 weeks later...

I started season with barb cack on start date, used seco d controller to create crusader for wife, boosted him in about 10 mins up to level 70. Today I got invoker set and used maths from barb to forge somr good build weapons, in about 20mins i get one class up to 70. I need 2 more classes, will be doing that tonight. So yes, u can use second controller :) If u have good and fully geared char on secondary, first will tp to u as soon as u move out of the screen, so basically he cant die on torment 6 due to speed moverment ?