Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

UPDATE.

I finally finished dlc for Killzone 2 and Grid 2 after 3 years lol :awesome:

Also Killer is dead finished as well which was a very unique slasher from SUDA51, I liked the graphics style a lot and music from last boss.

killer_is_dead_01.jpg

Army of Two Devils Cartel which actually wasnt on the list also finished, honestly I wasnt interested in this game because 40th Day is unachievable for as long as I can remember but I just felt like playing a 3rd person shooter so I gave it a shot. It was a fun game, especially if you play in coop with friends.

ao2.tdc.01.lg.jpg

Next I m playing Raiden 4 Overkill, its a good game but not nearly as good as Mamorukun Curse in my opinion.

• Like 2

UPDATE.

Raiden IV Overkill completed :devil: I admit I used pause exploit during those 1CC runs and 1st loop Double play clear. I dont know how a normal human can even clear 2nd loop on Ultimate without pause to be honest, its insane lol

1L2f0714.png

Next I m playing Nier Automata...

2b-nier-wallpaper-7398.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Shiki said:

@Saionji Congrats Super Saionji :shakefist: 

You're playing now guilty gear, good luck :3 . I guess it's because of my avatar that it made you want to play guilty gear. :P 

Yes @Shiki your avatar is the only purpose I m playing this game right now! thanks to it I can enjoy this beautiful game, I think I would never knew what Guilty Gear is if it wasnt for your magnificent AVATAR! ;)

btw If you also plan to play it we can boost it together, I m playing it on ps4 though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Yes @Shiki your avatar is the only purpose I m playing this game right now! thanks to it I can enjoy this beautiful game, I think I would never knew what Guilty Gear is if it wasnt for your magnificent AVATAR! ;)

btw If you also plan to play it we can boost it together, I m playing it on ps4 though.

You make me blush :blush:. I am very focused on Raiden IV, I still have 3 run in 1CC with his sadistic difficulties. If I have time, I could help you on guilty gear. I'll send you a private message. :) 

Edited by Shiki

4 minutes ago, Shiki said:

You make me blush :blush:. I am very focused on Raiden IV, I still have 3 run in 1CC with his sadistic difficulties. If I have time, I could help you on guilty gear. I'll send you a private message. :) 

I see, congrats on making it this far in Raiden :) no worries about Guilty Gear, you dont have to rush and there is a lot of people playing it since its quite popular and good game.

btw my favourite character is Milla and yours...

Millia.Rage.full.2031912.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

UPDATE.

Ar Nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star finished, a great game in my opinion but Ar Tonelico Qoga was a bit better. Soundtrack was amazing of course and story interesting. It was a prequel to Ar Tonelico games. The power of the song can even create a new planet :D

ar-nosurge-ode-to-an-unborn-star-is-comi

Lollipop Chainsaw completed, it was a very unique game which lets you slay zombies using chainsaw lol I liked some of the soundtrack here as well especially the one which played during combine killing sections :awesome:

56kr0fa8.jpg

Next I finally finished Uncharted 2 on 100%, it was pretty simple just time consuming those DLCs I mean. As getting 2500 kills took quite some time.

uncharted2_02.jpg

Castlevania Lords of Shadow also finished with DLCs, it was a very good game even though some people may say it was a copy of GoW I think it wasnt an issue at all and made the game even better with this type of gameplay.

Another game I have finished was The Amazing Spider Man, it might not have been the best Spider Man game but is still great and fun to play. Collecting all comic pages while weeb swinging through the city was especially fun.

Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Spider-Slayers.jpg

Arcana Heart 3 was another game I have finished, it has terrible graphics I agree but the battle system was pretty entertaining imo. I liked it, and who wouldnt forget this lady :devil: thanks to my great boosting partner @Shiki I hope we can also do AH3 Love Max soon :)

maxresdefault.jpg

The last game I have finished recently is Demons Souls, I tried to play it before the servers close and I admit I asked a friend to help me by droping items for me to make this plat a lot easier but even being very powerfull doesnt help much in this game I still died a lot.

ed56e8f884c33f76602162d2bc4b77e1_1024.jp

Next I m focusing on finishing all Uncharted 3 DLC and also Castlevania LoS 2...

Edited by Saionji cat
  • Like 2

UPDATE.

Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 finished, I think the first LoS game was a lot better than this one honestly getting in my opinion 8.5/10 but this game was like 6.5/10 for me. Dracula was badass only during few moments in this game and it became a bit repetitive as I played it. Soundtrack was good, characters looked great and story was kinda boring sometimes but it wasnt bad. Ending however was tragic. The platinum wasnt hard at all, especially maybe a few Kleidos challanges with the last being a pain trying to beat Victor to 25 kills ? you can easily beat the game on PoD difficulty by just spaming Eruption and killing every boss instantly, even Satan is easy to destroy that way.

lords-of-shadow-2-wallpaper-hd-by-hugopa

Next I m going to play Sonic Generations while still hoping for that last treasure to drop for me in Uncharted 3 lol :D

• Like 3

UPDATE.

I didnt knew I will be posting here again so soon but that last treasure finally dropped for me in Uncharted 3! which was Valuable Gold 3/3. At last U3 100% after 4 years lol :awesome:

87b7136da791697371df68270e5505d0.gif

Thanks a lot to all the people that boosted with me and fought along side me in coop.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Man you probably have the smallest backlog i think ive ever seen

i wish mine was like this

mines literally 150+ games

goodluck and have fun

Thanks, It may look very small now because I only left games which are must play for me on ps3 there, apart from this I have like 200-300 games to play on psvita and ps4 lol :awesome:

35 minutes ago, Saionji said:

Thanks, It may look very small now because I only left games which are must play for me on ps3 there, apart from this I have like 200-300 games to play on psvita and ps4 lol :awesome:

Oh goodie so were in the same boat after all lmao

last i check mine was 150+

its probably closer to the 200 mark now

nice checklist though, ive been thinking about doing one myself

Update.

Sonic Generation finished, a great platforming game with awesome soundtrack. I loved this game :D I think it may as well be the best Sonic game on ps3. You take on an adventure as Classic and Modern Sonic trying to defeat Dr Eggman once again and guess what, Eggman is tired of constantly loosing so he gets a help from someone... I dont want to spoil but its fun as hell.

527288aff1c73f5c2d8035e2594581a3f5bd100a

Also Sleeping Dogs completed, I liked the chase sequences a lot through Honk Kong and how Wei Shen was a total badass towards the end of the game. Heres how Wei Shen looks on mondays :awesome:

I-Hate-Mondays_c_99191.jpg

Online trophies for Doom 3 BFG done, thanks a lot to MonkeyKuroRZ and Spi-na-ci

Online trophies for Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed done as well, thanks a lot to KoalaDoWindows90 and dav1d_123

and Online trophies for Assassins Creed 3 also done, I heard the rest is easy solo so I only boosted 3 trophies.

I wanted to play Arcana Heart 3 Love Max but as I m unable to find a boosting partner and @Shiki wants to boost this in 10 days :P I will have to focus on Sonic All Stars Transformed...

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed completed, it was a much beter game than the previous one imo since your vehicle could transform, whenever you aproached a water it changed into a boat and the race continued as well as aproaching the flying sections your vehicle would change into a plane which is a pretty interesting concept. Although if playing this game without a patch and utilising glitches this platinum is like 5/10 difficulty. Especially with Yokuzuna glitch and many track glitches in Time attack which this game has. Overall it as a very fun karting game.

sonic-allstars-racing-transformed.jpg

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max also finished, thanks a lot to @Shiki for boosting online trophies with me. It was an upgraded version of Arcana Heart 3 but they didnt added any new characters which was a bit of a disapointment, they added however several new stages and new modes such as Trial mode which is different from the other fighters trial modes. It a pretty fun game with a good fighting system but graphics arent the strong point of this game. I heard theres a 3rd version of this game, I havent saw any news about it coming to consoles but honestly if they upgrade their games as poorly as they did with AH3 Love max I wont interest myself in it, I mean I think I wouldnt miss much to be honest if I only played AH3 vanilla. If someone havent played the vanilla version then this game is superrior and I recommend playing it.

3bac237cbce8163659f1d3136c95d4ac_origina

Next I will be focusing on AC3 and after it or half way through it on Wipeout 2048...

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 3