Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Sleeping Dogs DLC is pretty fun. Only took me around 6 - 7 hours to do both of them, Year of the Snake has Wei Shen as a cop. More melee combat action which is always fun.

If you're going to do Demon Souls then I would recommend getting a partner to drop the items you need for the trophies. I think everyone who played the game knows there is a certain stone with an insanely low drop rate, and you can save yourself dozens of hours of grinding.

I plan to do Metal Gear Solid 3 soon. All trophies can be obtained in one playthrough which is nice, the only real difficult part is finding all the frogs and shooting them.

Ok thanks for info, I heard some things about saving time in Demon Soul. I will see about it in due time :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.

- Saints Row IV was a very good game but I think Saints Row The 3rd was slightly better. Super Powered trophy glitched on me and I had to replay the whole game until Kenzie Gambit mission but it didnt took that long.

small_727074561.png

Next I was planning to check out Dead Rising 2 OTR which introduces a new main character Frank West.

• Like 2

Just now, Saionji said:

UPDATE.

- Saints Row IV was a very good game but I think Saints Row The 3rd was slightly better. Super Powered trophy glitched on me and I had to replay the whole game until Kenzie Gambit mission but it didnt took that long.

small_727074561.png

Next I was planning to check out Dead Rising 2 OTR which introduces a new main character Frank West.

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yHqE5U2.gif

BTW Frank's actually the hero of the first Dead Rising game. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hertz said:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yHqE5U2.gif

BTW Frank's actually the hero of the first Dead Rising game. 

I actually knew that :P btw after Dead Rising I think I m gonna check out Mamorukun, it was on sale recently and I got it :eyebrow:

• Like 1

Just now, Saionji said:

I actually knew that :P btw after Dead Rising I think I m gonna check out Mamorukun, it was on sale recently and I got it :eyebrow:

Ohhh 

8789e597gw1exe8wlwj0ag20bm098wgh.gif

A shining beacon to us all. :awesome: 

Good luck with DR 2: OTR. If you doe get in trouble with Mamorokun in the future, which I doubt you wouldn't since Saionji, just holla uhhhh a guide afterwards :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hertz said:

Ohhh 

8789e597gw1exe8wlwj0ag20bm098wgh.gif

A shining beacon to us all. :awesome: 

Good luck with DR 2: OTR. If you doe get in trouble with Mamorokun in the future, which I doubt you wouldn't since Saionji, just holla uhhhh a guide afterwards :P

Well its not I m using trophy guide for every game :P btw when are you finally going to post your newest plats on your checklist huhhhhh :blink:

9 hours ago, Shiki said:

Congrulate him, BAKA HENTAI ! >:(

Hide contents

tumblr_o4pc6iBTl61tydz8to1_500.gif

@Saionji congrats, you can add this on the presentation of your profile. Too badass. :P.

Hide contents

:eyebrow: :holy: 

Thanks :D Baka hentai is a perfect description of Hertz :awesome: I think he tricked us and the truth is he didnt got Automata yet :giggle: loooooooooooool

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saionji said:

Alright, alright I believe you :P you should have got the Black Box edition of Nier which also included a very cool 2B figurine. I saw it on youtube.

Nah, I'd rather get the game and just the scale. Hmmm maybe the OST would be good too.

They are releasing a stand alone 2B figure.

549472.jpg?r=1490317585

No release date yet though :( 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.

- Dead Rising 2 OTR completed, I think this game was better than original DR2. Thanks a lot to @Melted-Mermaid for doing coop with me.

dead-rising-2-off-the-record-foto-1.jpg

Next I would like to check out shmup genre and play my first shmup which would be Mamorukun Curse, its quite fun so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bloodlustpure said:

tumblr_niwsfddqjm1spav39o1_500.gif

(@Origami = Kongou :P)

Good luck for your next Platinum :) , Trying to finish faster than @Hertz for the platinum of mamoru kun curse :devil: 

Hush you. It sucked I didn't get the top 50 for Nier or even Mamorukun Curse but it's all good. We know Reimi will HAM it :P 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bloodlustpure said:

tumblr_niwsfddqjm1spav39o1_500.gif

(@Origami = Kongou :P)

Good luck for your next Platinum

Thanks ;)

19 minutes ago, Bloodlustpure said:

, Trying to finish faster than @Hertz for the platinum of mamoru kun curse :devil:

Honestly I havent even thought about that but you just raised my motivation through the roof :devil:Hertz- onichan is going down ahahaha :awesome:

large.gif

• Like 2

UPDATE.

- Mamorukun Curse! finished which was a great shmup game. I m kinda new to this genre but I must say it has addictive gameplay, the plat was a bit hard but not as hard as I thought especially with clearing screen from bullets every few seconds by charging a little curse shot over and over in some extreme situations :D

Costumes_Mayuno.jpg

Next I would like to play The Walking Dead Season Two as well as last TWD on ps3. I will continue this franchise on ps4

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saionji said:

UPDATE.

- Mamorukun Curse! finished which was a great shmup game. I m kinda new to this genre but I must say it has addictive gameplay, the plat was a bit hard but not as hard as I thought especially with clearing screen from bullets every few seconds by charging a little curse shot over and over in some extreme situations :D

Congrats, you are ranked 18th fastest compared to @Hertz which is 36th. It was planned, I had planned him in advance. *evil laugh*

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130826121437

My turn will come, I await my punishment with impatience. :P 

Next I would like to play The Walking Dead Season Two as well as last TWD on ps3.

Good luck for your next platinum. :) 

I will continue this franchise on ps4

Finally, you finally play on PS4, your list of games is filled with games PS3. :P 

Look, I stole it from a tokyo ghoul fan, I can offer it to you. :P 

Spoiler

Tokyo-Ghoul-Touka-Anime-font-b-Girl-b-fo

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bloodlustpure said:

Congrats, you are ranked 18th fastest compared to @Hertz which is 36th. It was planned, I had planned him in advance. *evil laugh*

Hide contents

latest?cb=20130826121437

My turn will come, I await my punishment with impatience. :P 

Good luck for your next platinum. :) 

Finally, you finally play on PS4, your list of games is filled with games PS3. :P 

Look, I stole it from a tokyo ghoul fan, I can offer it to you. :P 

Hide contents

Tokyo-Ghoul-Touka-Anime-font-b-Girl-b-fo

Thanks :awesome: I will get ps4 later this year, I dont have it yet. You also have only ps3 games on your trophy list. Arent you planning ps4 yet? I dont want to stop playing interesting ps3 games even if I get ps4 though.

Btw I see you almost platted Fairy Fancer f, keep it up ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Saionji said:

Thanks :awesome: I will get ps4 later this year, I dont have it yet. You also have only ps3 games on your trophy list. Arent you planning ps4 yet? I dont want to stop playing interesting ps3 games even if I get ps4 though.

Btw I see you almost platted Fairy Fancer f, keep it up ;)

Just buy Persona 5 lmao.

Sorry I wasn't a great help with Fululu and the others -_- 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hertz said:

Just buy Persona 5 lmao.

Sorry I wasn't a great help with Fululu and the others -_- 

No problem, dont get so depressed on me onichan ;)

I bet you wanted to see Kurumi pantsu when she wanted to show them to Shido... :awesome: I m watching Date a live recently and its awesome especially Kurumi in her spirit mode

s-l1000.jpg

• Like 2