Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

10 hours ago, Saionji said:

UPDATE.

- Atelier Totori completed

atelier_totori_wallpaper_1_by_finnel_har

Grinding money with Spring Cups, trying to trigger every event for true ending or watching how master care for their pupils :awesome: was a lot of fun

maxresdefault.jpg

Next I m doing Shift 2 Unleashed

Woah! How did you get a screen shot on the PS3!? I wanna learn!!! orz. Teach this perverted pleab a trick

26 minutes ago, Shiki said:

@Saionji Congratulations for your achievements, I also finished Atelier totori to 100% after you. ^_^

9 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Woah! How did you get a screen shot on the PS3!? I wanna learn!!! orz. Teach this perverted pleab a trick

I havent screen shot this, just found this pic on the net :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Ahahahahaha, damn! I thought you knew how. Anyways congrats. Dat 4 months doe

Also damn @Shiki:awesome: 

263uHeN.png

:awesome:

btw I saw someone once posted he was able to screen shot in Trials of the Cold Steel II on ps3 if I remember right so maybe only some games support this option on ps3.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saionji said:

:awesome:

btw I saw someone once posted he was able to screen shot in Trials of the Cold Steel II on ps3 if I remember right so maybe only some games support this option on ps3.

Hmm souka souka. Yosh sasuga-des Saionji-sama :awesome: 

I'll try it out once I get Trial of the Cold Steel in the future

5c0.gif

Edited by Hertz
Top Snek :awesome:
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shiki said:

@Saionji @Hertz

Yay !! We three together.

tumblr_o4k32zubjd1udh5n8o1_500.gif

I would make the penguin, I'm the last. :P

haha, we should play Meruru together as well. Maybe @Hertz will give us some tips on how to plat those Ateliers so fast, I mean I dont know how in the world Totori plat is possible in 3 days :P thats the perverted ghoul for ya :awesome:

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Saionji said:

haha, we should play Meruru together as well. Maybe @Hertz will give us some tips on how to plat those Ateliers so fast, I mean I m not sure how in the world Totori plat in 3 days :P thats the perverted ghoul for ya :awesome:

I look forward. :awesome:. "@Hertz", You did not invoke it. :P . It's not blue.

• Like 2

UPDATE.

- Shift 2 Unleashed finished, thanks a lot to @Crimson Idol for boosting everything with me and also many thanks to @Razinvincible for giving us the crown.

L99c41e.png

Next I m going to play Star Wars The Force Unleashed II

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Shiki said:

You are really unleashed today, congrats :). Good luck for the next. Before Shift 2 Unleashed come after Star wars The Force Unleashed II, It sounds pretty good. :P

I saw you played first Star Wars TFU, you should play this one soon too :P battle system was well upgraded in The Force Unleashed II and this game looks kinda epic at least in first mission :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Saionji said:

- Shift 2 Unleashed finished, thanks a lot to @Crimson Idol for boosting everything with me and also many thanks to @Razinvincible for giving us the crown.

It was a pleasure even if that whole account swithcing got a bit annoying after a while. And now that I don't have to worry about online I can at least try to aim for the plat. :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saionji said:

I saw you played first Star Wars TFU, you should play this one soon too :P battle system was well upgraded in The Force Unleashed II and this game looks kinda epic at least in first mission :D

Yes, I really look forward :awesome: ,but I have already bought the game, I will be unleashed myself later on this game. Patience, Patience. :P

• Like 1

UPDATE.

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed II completed, great game but lacks a bit imo. It could have been better

L6f2429.png

Next game is something that isnt in my backlog... I bought it in a spur of the moment and do not regret it as its an enjoyable indie game with good soundtrack.

Ranko Tsukigime Longest Day

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Saionji said:

UPDATE.

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed II completed, great game but lacks a bit imo. It could have been better

L6f2429.png

Next game is something that isnt in my backlog... I bought it in a spur of the moment and do not regret it as its an enjoyable indie game with good soundtrack.

Ranko Tsukigime Longest Day

1120927389b6bb3499b9d8d477ccf089.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hertz said:

It's Saionji. 3 great 5 me but not 3 moe 5 me

What is that supposed to mean Hertz-onichan? :blink:

Btw you should check out Ranko @Hertz, you will like it

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Gotta say Man that you have a really impressive Profile :D 

Just now, Saionji said:

What is that supposed to mean Hertz-onichan? :blink:

Btw you should check out Ranko @Hertz, you will like it

Yeah, I'm liking the gameplay of Ranko for sure. Gotta play that in between Nier and The Escapists. 

2 great 4 me but not 2 moe 4 me 

@Saionji It was fast that I did not finish the story of prototype. :P Congrats reimu :yay: 

21 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Yeah, I'm liking the gameplay of Ranko for sure. Gotta play that in between Nier and The Escapists. 

Synchronize your trophies, I want to know where you are on Nier :P

Edited by Shiki
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shiki said:

@Saionji It was fast that I did not finish the story of prototype. :P Congrats reimu :yay:

I m fighting dragon boss in Ranko now xD the story is kinda unexpected lol :awesome: good luck on Prototype btw, I never played this game but I have it somewhere on the download list

9 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Synchronize your trophies, I want to know where you are on Nier :P

Sync your trophies, I want to know as well :P

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

Sleeping Dogs DLC is pretty fun. Only took me around 6 - 7 hours to do both of them, Year of the Snake has Wei Shen as a cop. More melee combat action which is always fun.

If you're going to do Demon Souls then I would recommend getting a partner to drop the items you need for the trophies. I think everyone who played the game knows there is a certain stone with an insanely low drop rate, and you can save yourself dozens of hours of grinding.

I plan to do Metal Gear Solid 3 soon. All trophies can be obtained in one playthrough which is nice, the only real difficult part is finding all the frogs and shooting them.

• Like 1