Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

UPDATE.

- Ratchet and Clank HD completed

Lc98e25.png

- next I would like to focus on finishing Transformers FOC

- also I bought the following recently...

• Mass Effect 3 + all dlc
  • Asura Wrath DLC
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed II DLC
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed The Ultimate Sith Edition (this version contains all DLC on disc)

transformers_war_for_cybertron_wallpaper

Now with Transformers Fall of Cybertron completed I finished all Transformers games on ps3 that interested me, from what I saw both Cybertron games are best in the series. I would give WFC 8/10 and FOC 9+/10. Both were great but FOC was really an amazing game with great soundtrack and definitely one of the best games a had a chance of playing on ps3. I m not really any Transformers fan but I think both of these games are a must play for anyone who is.

• 2 weeks later...

So up next is Persona 4 Arena right???? You can ask Satoshi for pointers in there :awesome:

Oh and congrats on getting Blazblue plat :ninja: Continuum Shift is calling you too :P

yep I will ask Satoshi how to skip those cutscenes in P4A as it may be a very useful skill :giggle:

Thanks Continuun Shift is waiting there for me ;)

• 2 weeks later...

call-of-duty-hd-wallpaper-06.jpg

All Call of Duty games that interested me on ps3 are completed now along with CoD Ghosts, I liked the campaigns in these games a lot, they may have been short as thats the issue for some poeple but I like how they are so full of action. I havent played multiplayer in it as it doesnt really interest me even thou I know its so popular but fortunately I was able to avoid situations like this... :awesome:

148c0d0fab4b9e56b0cd8bbc6c46a7cf.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...